Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

29 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

From Jackson Tennessee tonight

Final score

Trinity Christian Academy dominates Clarksville Academy by score of 76 to 43.

The final four brackets apparently will look like this

Trinity Christian Academy versus Tipton Rosemark Academy

Good pasture versus the Kings Academy

Good game for TCA. Their pressure is relentless. 

15 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

What’s the song by David Bowie and Queen???

I told the guy setting next to me we were at floor level that they were done in the middle of the first quarter. Number 11 for TCA sparked their defense. They settled in and started feeding the post and got their half court offense going after TCA had a shaky start. Two games away. 

To me there is no question that the semifinal matchup between Trinity Christian Academy and Tipton Rosemark will be the best of the two games. I believe that one of these two teams will take home the gold ball. It is a crying shame that two teams from the same district, and who finished one and two in the region tournament are forced to play in a semifinal matchup. They should be in opposite brackets.

17 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I told the guy setting next to me we were at floor level that they were done in the middle of the first quarter. Number 11 for TCA sparked their defense. They settled in and started feeding the post and got their half court offense going after TCA had a shaky start. Two games away. 

That’s right. Plus having 3 big girls that will and can run the floor adds to it. 

13 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

To me there is no question that the semifinal matchup between Trinity Christian Academy and Tipton Rosemark will be the best of the two games. I believe that one of these two teams will take home the gold ball. It is a crying shame that two teams from the same district, and who finished one and two in the region tournament are forced to play in a semifinal matchup. They should be in opposite brackets.

I agree. Should redraw it. Public don’t do that

15 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Agree Reitz!  Shouldn’t have to play a team from your own district until finals!  Well, the semis will be an incredible matchup!  TRA is an outstanding team.

Until you see the guards from Kings.  Pressure won't effect them.   They play high level AAU and see that type of Pressure alot.  These guards are a different animal.   They shoot lights out but also handle the ball extremely well.   Jenn is a matchup nightmare.   Remember as a freshman this summer she got 8 div 1 offers playing on a junior AAU team.   She is quick.  handles the ball well with either hand.  You can't guard her 1 on 1.   she has scored like 1900 points as a sophomore.    And Bailey is a dream of a PG.  runs the team but also can flat out shoot.   I'm telling you....It may look like David Bowie and Queen are checking them next weekend.

5 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

Until you see the guards from Kings.  Pressure won't effect them.   They play high level AAU and see that type of Pressure alot.  These guards are a different animal.   They shoot lights out but also handle the ball extremely well.   Jenn is a matchup nightmare.   Remember as a freshman this summer she got 8 div 1 offers playing on a junior AAU team.   She is quick.  handles the ball well with either hand.  You can't guard her 1 on 1.   she has scored like 1900 points as a sophomore.    And Bailey is a dream of a PG.  runs the team but also can flat out shoot.   I'm telling you....It may look like David Bowie and Queen are checking them next weekend.

Folks that’s it. Send the trophy to TKA. Thanks man for the info. This will save me the money of traveling to the state. That’s a wrap. Break out the softball bats. 

• Like 1