Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

57 minutes ago, Iceman100 said:

Everyone in the state knows USJ plays dirty with lacking fundamentals. It eventually catches up with you.

Anyone who knows me knows that I have not much love for the folks over at USJ. I won't judge a team based upon very short and edited video clips. One must look at the play that led up to certain incidents. Coach Tony Schutes teaches great fundamentals. His record over the years speaks for itself. Very few coaches in West Tennessee are more respected than the girls coach at USJ.

I will also say that I watched a video of the USJ game last night. It is my opinion that  USJ had the screws put to them by the zebras. How else can you explain why USJ girl gets knocked down from behind and the official looking right at the play calls traveling? That is just one of several incidents from that contest that would be called into question. I'm taking nothing away from the home team in that game but the zebras most definitely made a difference in that game. And I again state that most in Jackson no that I have no real love for the Bruins andnd how hard it is for me to defend them under any circumstances.

1 hour ago, Iceman100 said:

TCA has the worst strength of schedule over anyone.  I suppose no one is looking at that.... 

I was going to amend a previous post but I thought I would just make a new one. In reference to the strength of schedule comment that you made, here are the true facts according to Coach T strength of schedule plus success and Coach T strength of schedule.

Rankings of the remaining four teams:

Coach T strength of schedule plus success

1 TCA, 2 Goodpasture, 3 TRA, 4 TKA

Coach T strength of schedule

1 Goodpasture, 2 TCA, 3 TRA, TKA

Those are the facts which can be looked up on Coach T. You are obviously factually incorrect in your statements AAU Coach Daddy.

And that's a fact Jack!

I love making that bush shake and quiver

Edited by ReitzFan

59 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Wait what’s going on?  I was out at softball practice. I thought Basketball season was over.  Did they not ship the trophy to Kings academy already. I will Have to get with FedEx to track the shipment. 

Let me give you the short version:

The West woke up this morning, and while eating a plate of crow for breakfast decided they better get together to formalize a new justification/ strategy for the West bc only 2 of the 4 West teams advanced. Now they are upset over 2 of the West teams having to play one another, when just a couple of days ago, all 4 west teams would be playing one another and everyone was making cheers and sharing caviar.  Now that reality has set in, west is waking up to a “sleeper” team in the East, blaming refs for “incorrectly called” games and sharing bon bons while pulling information from one source for gratification purposes.  It’s quite comical and pleasurable to watch the force of the West break down over a matter of 24 hours.   The storm that was rolling in Dissipated so quickly that scrambling for justifications is like taking the next breath of air to live.  I’m sure the crow tasted wonderful.   Back to softball....

2 hours ago, Iceman100 said:

One last item: Mr West himself has shaken the “bush” so fiercely that he has to have back surgery and listen from a radio.   The End.

I find it funny that you made a bunch of claims that you could not back up with source material. I gave you source material that proved you wrong and you still have to act like a total jack wagon. Face it, you made big bold statements and I factually punked you out.

I will give you credit for one thing. I kind of like the moniker of Mr West. I just may have to start using it. Either that or use it to start another account on Coach T like you did earlier AAU Coach Daddy.

One final thought. As I said earlier, I hope you pay particular attention to the TCA v TRA game on Thursday. Should you survive your Thursday encounter, you've got a storm coming at you that is going to want to make you seek immediate shelter. Either team is going to bring it at you like you've never had it brought to you before. Be prepared, the storm sirens will be sounding!

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

I watched the first half of the USJ game and they absolutely were getting screwed on calls from the refs, very lopsided... regardless, USJ wasn’t doing a good job of defending the 3, Goodpasture got hot, and that winded up being the difference.

I don't often agree with you on much of anything, but I will agree that zebras made a difference in the USJ game. With that being said, the Bruins did not get the job done. Good season from them and I enjoyed the competition against them this season. 

2 hours ago, Iceman100 said:

Let me give you the short version:

The West woke up this morning, and while eating a plate of crow for breakfast decided they better get together to formalize a new justification/ strategy for the West bc only 2 of the 4 West teams advanced. Now they are upset over 2 of the West teams having to play one another, when just a couple of days ago, all 4 west teams would be playing one another and everyone was making cheers and sharing caviar.  Now that reality has set in, west is waking up to a “sleeper” team in the East, blaming refs for “incorrectly called” games and sharing bon bons while pulling information from one source for gratification purposes.  It’s quite comical and pleasurable to watch the force of the West break down over a matter of 24 hours.   The storm that was rolling in Dissipated so quickly that scrambling for justifications is like taking the next breath of air to live.  I’m sure the crow tasted wonderful.   Back to softball....

No this morning I woke Up and had a bowl of oatmeal. I do not need to rethink anything. I at Least have the balls not to sign on under another name daddy ball. So know this. If we make it past TR I pray Y’all will be there Saturday. Then you will see who the west really is.