Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

3 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

And that is how the number one team in the state does it. Down 12 without even scoring in the first quarter. Force overtime. Win in overtime by 5. That was a gut check

Great win for Trinity!! Sign of a great team when you don’t play well the biggest part of the game but reach in deep and get a victory. Unbelievable comeback. There was a delay on the live stream and I listened to it on radio and it was obviously pandemonium because I couldn’t understand what was happening on the radio most of the time but knew it was good for TCA.

18 minutes ago, westtn12 said:

To me they look like a junior high team that just jumps around and plays haphazardly. Lucky to squeeze by with a win. Better tighten up if they want to win Saturday. 

You can say that they look like a junior high team all you want, but the fact remains that they are playing for a state championship on Saturday. What is your team doing Saturday at noon?

Great win. Playing a team for the 4th time and winning each time is a tough thing. Even for a junior high team. Also great team win. Even when Miss Basketball finalist doesn’t have it for the day she has girls to pick up the slack. People can throw the rocks and say they don’t look good or look like a junior high team but the fact is that they are in the finals. I will Take a ugly win over a polished looking moral loss.  Saturday is set up for a great finals game. 

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Great win. Playing a team for the 4th time and winning each time is a tough thing. Even for a junior high team. Also great team win. Even when Miss Basketball finalist doesn’t have it for the day she has girls to pick up the slack. People can throw the rocks and say they don’t look good or look like a junior high team but the fact is that they are in the finals. I will Take a ugly win over a polished looking moral loss.  Saturday is set up for a great finals game. 

Winning with defense sometimes is not pretty but they all count. GC has won their fair share of these type games and they count. TCA will have to play better obviously to beat TKA. They are a handful. But I am sticking to my guns. I think TCA wins it and takes the Gold Ball home. You got to figure Macey Lee is not going to score 5 points and TCA will not go the first quarter without scoring The plate was set for them to lose today and they still dig deep and pulled out a W. Sign of a good team.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, westtn12 said:

IMO, 21 pagogao should get the ball more. She had a game. 

Pagoaga(correct spelling) had 25 points and 12 rebs.  TCA proved we have multiple weapons.  What about the freshman(Vailes) coming in and making a huge difference in last Q and OT!!  She was a difference maker!!

TRA is a fantastic team and very well coached. This was a very clean played game with great sportsmanship on both sides.  Congrats to TRA on a great season!

14 minutes ago, warhawk said:

The TCA/TRA sounded like a great game.   only got to listen to the last 10 minutes on the 105.3 broadcast.   Those 2 guys did an incredible job on the radio.   I don't know if they are the regular duo or not, but they should be. 

They were fill ins and I thank Them. But I will Take the regular duo any day. The guys today had to much background noise. Hope they can adjust the equipment for Saturday. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

The strength of the pride is in the lion... the strength of the lion is in the pride. Let 'em hear that roar TCA!