Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

2 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

I find it funny that you made a bunch of claims that you could not back up with source material. I gave you source material that proved you wrong and you still have to act like a total jack wagon. Face it, you made big bold statements and I factually punked you out.

I will give you credit for one thing. I kind of like the moniker of Mr West. I just may have to start using it. Either that or use it to start another account on Coach T like you did earlier AAU Coach Daddy.

One final thought. As I said earlier, I hope you pay particular attention to the TCA v TRA game on Thursday. Should you survive your Thursday encounter, you've got a storm coming at you that is going to want to make you seek immediate shelter. Either team is going to bring it at you like you've never had it brought to you before. Be prepared, the storm sirens will be sounding!

Please do not strain your back by typing with your phalanges With so much tenacity. It’s not worth it.   Hopefully, the storm isn’t so bad that it knocks the radio out and you can’t hear the game, that would be a shame and I wouldn’t want you to have to hear of a west upset from a 3rd party.   Cheers  to you. You should start calling yourself Mr. West, at least until Saturday.... 

6 minutes ago, Iceman100 said:

Please do not strain your back by typing with your phalanges With so much tenacity. It’s not worth it.   Hopefully, the storm isn’t so bad that it knocks the radio out and you can’t hear the game, that would be a shame and I wouldn’t want you to have to hear of a west upset from a 3rd party.   Cheers  to you. You should start calling yourself Mr. West, at least until Saturday.... 

If I were you I'd quit being so obsessed with us folks out West. You have a tall task ahead of you on Thursday and I'm not quite sure that you will be up to the challenge against that opponent. Should we both survive Thursday, we will have plenty of time to trash talk then.

No one is obsessed, but reading so much  garbage Over the past few days, you can’t dip out that easily. Walk the walk and talk the talk.  You reap what you sew.  When it all comes to a head you can’t lay down. You just keep pushing thru that storm. You know the storm, right?

Went to NHFS network and watched Webb/TKA game.  First of all, #3 is an outstanding player.  I have no doubt she will play at another level.  Hard to tell her size on the video.  As far as TKA, I don’t think they will be able to handle TRA or TCA’s pressure.  #3 will probably handle it well but that won’t be enough.  It takes multiple players to handle both teams pressure.  I don’t think TKA’s post players will be able to run with TCA or TRA posts.   Both teams have very long and athletic posts who will run the floor and can score around the basket. TRA and TCA post are completely different than Harding.  Harding posts are great in half court sets but can’t run the floor as well.  You have your hands full with Goodpasture.  They are senior heavy and very experienced.    Also, I didn’t mention the guard play of TCA and TRA.  By the way, that’s the strength of both teams!

1 hour ago, Iceman100 said:

No one is obsessed, but reading so much  garbage Over the past few days, you can’t dip out that easily. Walk the walk and talk the talk.  You reap what you sew.  When it all comes to a head you can’t lay down. You just keep pushing thru that storm. You know the storm, right?

Face it bro, you made certain statements and I took you to school with facts. All you can respond with is big fancy words. Friend, I have been walking the walk and talking to talk for years on this board. I have jammed more than my share of crow down other folks necks, and I have eaten my share of crow, deep fried with hot sauce. I will be here on these boards long after you are gone. With that said, I will now worry about TKA should we both survive Thursday's action. Right now, I've got bigger fish to fry than y'all.

9 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Anyone who knows me knows that I have not much love for the folks over at USJ. I won't judge a team based upon very short and edited video clips. One must look at the play that led up to certain incidents. Coach Tony Schutes teaches great fundamentals. His record over the years speaks for itself. Very few coaches in West Tennessee are more respected than the girls coach at USJ.

I will also say that I watched a video of the USJ game last night. It is my opinion that  USJ had the screws put to them by the zebras. How else can you explain why USJ girl gets knocked down from behind and the official looking right at the play calls traveling? That is just one of several incidents from that contest that would be called into question. I'm taking nothing away from the home team in that game but the zebras most definitely made a difference in that game. And I again state that most in Jackson no that I have no real love for the Bruins andnd how hard it is for me to defend them under any circumstances.

The Zebras made the difference? Really? Maybe we watched 2 different games. Goodpasture shot the lights out from 3 and USJ never made any adjustments, that was the difference in the game plain and simple. Most high school refs are horrible but they did not cost USJ the game. 

3 hours ago, Bilakay said:

The Zebras made the difference? Really? Maybe we watched 2 different games. Goodpasture shot the lights out from 3 and USJ never made any adjustments, that was the difference in the game plain and simple. Most high school refs are horrible but they did not cost USJ the game. 

Oh great another person with a total of two posts who signed up less than 24 hours ago. You really need to learn how to read. I did not say that the officials made the difference. I said they made a difference.

4 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Oh great another person with a total of two posts who signed up less than 24 hours ago. You really need to learn how to read. I did not say that the officials made the difference. I said they made a difference.

You don't have to make a lot posts on Coach T to understand basketball. I don't even have a dog in this fight I just love the game. Stevie Wonder could see that USJ got out coached. Coaching plays a big part in High School Basketball and a lot of times is the reason the most talented team doesn't win. Stop getting so defensive and go watch the film again.

My favorite part of coacht is grown men going back and forth with trash talk only to have their meal of “crow” determined by 14 to 18 year old girls.  Final four is going to be a fight to the finish.  I got the winner of the TCA - Tipton game, most likely TCA.  See ya’ll at Lipscomb....bring a big appetite!