Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

9 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Real question here.  All joking aside. How deep are y’all. I know You got the 2 outstanding guards. How deep y’all got coming off the bench?

Not super deep....but deep enough.   Jenn and Bailey dont have to come off the floor.  so it doesn't effect them.   I will be shocked if the pressure effects them.   you may slow them down some....but they shoot very well too which is a counter to that.    They hit 11 3s combined yesterday

18 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

She started as an 8th grader.   avg 21.  then avg 26 last year.   She now does everything well and has players around her that are good.   But in the big games she can score.   Scored 32 against Lakeway in their victory.  Scored 31 in semis of districts.  And had 25 yesterday.   She can explode when needed.  her 15 this year is because she doesnt play in blow outs and she avgs like 7 rebounds and 5-6 assists while shooting less since she doesnt have to carry the team.   If need be.....her shoulders are strong.   You can't guard her if she doesnt want to be.   You will see 

Thanks for the scouting report dad!

On 2/26/2020 at 10:01 AM, Intense said:

I think the West will sweep Friday night.

USJ wins by 10 over Goodpasture.

TCA wins by 12 over Clarksville Academy.

Tipton-Rosemark by 20 over Webb.

Harding by 15 over Kings Academy.

it will be very interesting how they rebracket the final 4.  

Hard to take you seriously on any of your comments. Ego over reality never pans out.

16 minutes ago, Iceman100 said:

Where is the West sweep?

I know that Goodpasture is a good team and I noticed you split with Lakeway Christian. Lakeway I heard was tough. Looks like there is four good teams at state. I did notice y’all lost to Grainger and Upperman which are good teams. Will be interesting how this unfolds. TCA is favored to win it, IMO and should be.

32 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I know that Goodpasture is a good team and I noticed you split with Lakeway Christian. Lakeway I heard was tough. Looks like there is four good teams at state. I did notice y’all lost to Grainger and Upperman which are good teams. Will be interesting how this unfolds. TCA is favored to win it, IMO and should be.

TCA has the worst strength of schedule over anyone.  I suppose no one is looking at that.... 

16 minutes ago, Intense said:

I was wrong!  Really thought USJ and Harding would pull it off.  Felt confident TCA and TRA would win.  I thought Harding would have the most difficult time of the four.  Goodpasture/USJ was biggest surprise. 

Everyone in the state knows USJ plays dirty with lacking fundamentals. It eventually catches up with you.

27 minutes ago, Iceman100 said:

TCA has the worst strength of schedule over anyone.  I suppose no one is looking at that.... 

Can’t always help the strength of schedule. Some teams don’t pan out sometimes. But two teams from the same district are in the final 4. That says a little. This thread sounds a lot like the football threads. East is always the beast until the west rolls in at the end. Sad part is one west team won’t make it the finals because they have to play a fourth time. And as far as picking a sweep with the west was not a reach. Heck three teams from the same district were in the quarters. Even with the weak strength of schedule. It’s like what Forrest Gump said. Also welcome to the T under a new name daddy ball. Hahahahahaha

Edited by BigEdMo

1 hour ago, Iceman100 said:

Let's talk strength of schedule.

TCA currently has SEVEN wins against teams that have qualified for the D2 Class A Elite 8.

TCA has SIXTEEN  wins against teams in both divisions who played basketball last night.

TCA has NINE wins against 5 teams who are still playing basketball.

TCA has FOUR wins against D1 AA teams still alive in the playoffs.

Now, please give me the facts for your team and let's compare apples to apples.

By the way, I don't put much stock into the posts of people who just joined The T a couple of hours ago. 

Of course, your team and mine must both get through Thursdays games. If I were you, I would pay close attention to the TCA and TRA game. If I were you I would also be very worried about either team that you might play on Saturday provided you win Thursday.

I sure wish that I could be there Thursday and Saturday to see the ball games. But as I am facing major back surgery, I will have to listen to one of my broadcast partners call the game on the radio.

Always remember, I'm just here shaking the bush Mr AAU Coach Daddy! And that's a fact Jack!

Edited by ReitzFan