Preseason Top Ten in 1A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

1 hour ago, crow said:

I certainly don’t believe the mess you’re spewing. 

25 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nobody does. He’s a grade A certified retard. Him and Old Pirate are neck and neck for coach t retard of the year. 

LRDAO... You fellars are real dumb for falling in the trap at the fake honey hole and anything them fellars around the jailhouse say.  Crow boy hadnt won a durn championship in years.  Heck he probably wasnt alive then.  Big Purple bowel movement has got beat real bad by that Rankin man several times.  You both spew a bunch of mess that you have no durn idea what your spewing.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... You fellars are real dumb for falling in the trap at the fake honey hole and anything them fellars around the jailhouse say.  Crow boy hadnt won a durn championship in years.  Heck he probably wasnt alive then.  Big Purple bowel movement has got beat real bad by that Rankin man several times.  You both spew a bunch of mess that you have no durn idea what your spewing.  You think im joking but im not. 

Too easy...  hook, line and sinker. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

:roflol:this ain’t about us, this is all about them orchestrating pirates and ole tricky Vicky and his John boat :roflol:

• Like 2

On 2/8/2020 at 5:25 PM, Roy Dillard said:

And your coach can't coach 4th and short.LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!He admitted it in that paper.Talked all year about rotating 27 kids on a 60 man roster and went to Greenback and got OUTCOACHED AGAIN by a man with a team who only had 3 kids that rotated with the starting 11!!!!!If you get 20 great players to transfer will it be enough to make up for the coaching delinquencies????:roflol:

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, crow said:

Ladies, gentlemen and whatever OP and Roy are identifying as these days. I was just warming up the crowd until Jim could make it. Jim now has the floor :roflol::roflolk::popcorneater:

Next year they need to invest in two eye patches so they won't be able to watch Ole Captain Vic steer the old Peerat ship into the Reef and sink it again.Who will they steer the blame to next year???GB probably won't be the "skapeGOAT".NEXT!!!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, crow said:

Ladies, gentlemen and whatever OP and Roy are identifying as these days. I was just warming up the crowd until Jim could make it. Jim now has the floor :roflol::roflolk::popcorneater:

I think you posted about level playing fields??Funny Old P talks of smoke and mirrors looks like the Pirates have been fooled by the "smoke and mirrors" for a few years and thought they had something special.Well most years they do on TALENT alone in that area they are in.....BUT CA,Whitwell and GB has shown that with a level playing field the coaching shows up wanting!

1 hour ago, Jim1972 said:

And your coach can't coach 4th and short.LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!He admitted it in that paper.Talked all year about rotating 27 kids on a 60 man roster and went to Greenback and got OUTCOACHED AGAIN by a man with a team who only had 3 kids that rotated with the starting 11!!!!!If you get 20 great players to transfer will it be enough to make up for the coaching delinquencies????:roflol:

I was planning a big day of trolling but I think I will take the day off and watch.  Carry on good sir. Job well done so far. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I was planning a big day of trolling but I think I will take the day off and watch.  Carry on good sir. Job well done so far. 

Just reading this crap on way to work.Got a 12 hour shift staring at me.My commenting is done for this day.You and the Oneida man have been doing a fine job.These Pirate fans are trying to bait and switch,lve been told somebody is cooking in their kitchen RIGHT NOW!

So who is on the radar now for the Pirates to recruit?  What are the areas of need??  Since they are primarily a running team and their inability to pass the ball has cost them in the playoffs the last few years they went out and recruited a qb and a wr. Where do they go from here???  Don’t be fooled by the smoke and mirrors folks. Recruiting is alive and well in Little Jasper aka Sout Pitt. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So who is on the radar now for the Pirates to recruit?  What are the areas of need??  Since they are primarily a running team and their inability to pass the ball has cost them in the playoffs the last few years they went out and recruited a qb and a wr. Where do they go from here???  Don’t be fooled by the smoke and mirrors folks. Recruiting is alive and well in Little Jasper aka Sout Pitt. 

Some new Coaches???Couldnt help it 9:15 break.:roflolk:

Inability to stop Whitwell,CA and Greenback on 4th downs.Oh and their inability to GET a 4th and short!

Edited by Jim1972