Preseason Top Ten in 1A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

7 hours ago, crow said:

Players move to greenback its smoke and mirrors, players are orchestrated to SP and it’s not. Sounds reasonable to me. Roy you asked about fake fellars, we’ll you’re just about the most fake poster ever to disgrace these boards and to be quite honest I don’t care a thing for your cartoon character show. So I will ask one last time to please stop replying to me. I’m finished having any conversations with you. 

Truer words have never been spoken on these boards.....

7 hours ago, crow said:

players are orchestrated to SP and it’s not.. 

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Truer words have never been spoken on these boards.....

I understand y’all are tired of dealing with Roy and Old Pirate. Which as you know are two of our knuckleheads. However this talk about the family that moved here over Christmas break just isn’t true. I’m not sure anyone mentioned it but they do have a sister that is a senior that just signed with Roane State in basketball. The timing of someone leaving a school half way through their senior year should tell you it isn’t always about football. I’m glad they are Pirates though. Y’all have a great weekend. 

58 minutes ago, SPHS09 said:

I understand y’all are tired of dealing with Roy and Old Pirate. Which as you know are two of our knuckleheads. However this talk about the family that moved here over Christmas break just isn’t true. I’m not sure anyone mentioned it but they do have a sister that is a senior that just signed with Roane State in basketball. The timing of someone leaving a school half way through their senior year should tell you it isn’t always about football. I’m glad they are Pirates though. Y’all have a great weekend. 

I have no doubt you are telling the truth. Here is the problem. Roy and OP call Greenback out all the time. No SP posters say anything. Some days the same thing about SP and many SP posters are quick to complain how it’s not fair and how people should stop. Would be nice if they would do the same thing for greenback. But no they sit back and are quiet. Hypocritical. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have no doubt you are telling the truth. Here is the problem. Roy and OP call Greenback out all the time. No SP posters say anything. Some days the same thing about SP and many SP posters are quick to complain how it’s not fair and how people should stop. Would be nice if they would do the same thing for greenback. But no they sit back and are quiet. Hypocritical. 

LOPAO, BPM Old Pirate says that Knoxville area called out Greenback. Old Pirate was down in south Florida fishing......? when cousin Ned made OP of a HEEP of orchestration. That Ryan man didn’t know what he was going to do, simply put he didn’t have a top notch passer fer #23. The smoke should have cleared by now but some act like Americans that still believe HILLARY didn’t do nothing wrong. SP fans is used to hearing subjective comments. The GB QB lost a gold ring and was simply a pawn to make #23 more visible. 

3 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

I’m sure they’re a fine family doing what they feel is best for them. . . Just as I’m sure the carnes family did. Simply put if the rules are followed then I don’t have a beef with it. I have no evidence of sp or go doing anything outside the rules. Best of luck to all families involved. 

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, BPM Old Pirate says that Knoxville area called out Greenback. Old Pirate was down in south Florida fishing......? when cousin Ned made OP of a HEEP of orchestration. That Ryan man didn’t know what he was going to do, simply put he didn’t have a top notch passer fer #23. The smoke should have cleared by now but some act like Americans that still believe HILLARY didn’t do nothing wrong. SP fans is used to hearing subjective comments. The GB QB lost a gold ring and was simply a pawn to make #23 more visible. 

Y’all just keep orchestrating your areas of need and y’all might eventually beat gb there skillet head. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1