Preseason Top Ten in 1A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... If you jailhouse fellars is so sure then who saw Grider at that rock place eating with those Hunter boys? I garuntee you are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Thank you! Nobody said what coach it was but you obviously know it's true. Grider knows who saw him because his teeth almost fell out of his mouth. You know I'm not joking too

14 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Thank you! Nobody said what coach it was but you obviously know it's true. Grider knows who saw him because his teeth almost fell out of his mouth. You know I'm not joking too

LRDAO... Long as you let that Childress man knowd I guess he will take care of it.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Big Purple bowel movement that provost herron man called out them GB fellars around the fake honey hole.  That Willis boy was even quoted saying they was laying low in the spring to see who was coming in.  That Ryan man said he didnt no what he was going to do.  You are a fraud big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

Thank you taco girl. 

2 hours ago, Justmy2cents said:

I know for a fact a SP coach meet with the kids from hixson before they transferred. At Top of the Rock!!!

How much money would you like to lose tonight? I’ve got the deed to my house and title to my vehicles that says they went to the Top of The Rock to eat with Coach Grider after they had officially enrolled and became students at SPHS earlier that morning.

37 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Provide date & time of this Fake News! Old Pirate is a self confessed skillet head but ain’t falling fer your mess claiming The Captain is a nut job!  Where in tarnation is PP, he’d surely shed some lite on this Fake News. When this is proven to be Fake News, theys 2 Jailhouse best leave coacht

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Hard to do in a small town and not be seen. You are correct sir.

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

No need for me to report it. That Childress man already knows.  Yep recon so

1 hour ago, Justmy2cents said:

I know im correct, just like I said last year that SP would lose 2 coaches after last year and they did. 

41 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Like I said earlier I’ve got the deed to my house and titles to my cars that says both of you are 100% wrong. How dumb do you think we are? Someone really thinks he’s dumb enough to illegally take kids to eat at a restaurant in Marion County where he already knows Coach Mathis lives and he could be seen. Really? lol... We know how other coaches showed up as well and then pictures were taken. As a matter of fact the mom of one of Jasper’s players was the waitress that day.  I sure hope it’s true that Jasper turned SP in for it. Hopefully the picture that was taken has a time stamp on it as well. Once the TSSAA checks what time the Hunter brothers we’re enrolled in SPHS that morning people in Jasper are going to look foolish in a monumental way. BTW you better hope he doesn’t turn the tables on Jasper.  You guys have a great weekend. 

3 minutes ago, SPHS09 said:

How much money would you like to lose tonight? I’ve got the deed to my house and title to my vehicles that says they went to the Top of The Rock to eat with Coach Grider after they had officially enrolled and became students at SPHS earlier that morning.

OP knowd this was Fake News! See you later Justmy2cents & PurplePower68. You 2 is Democrats fer sure! LOPAO  Figure coacht fellers can realize these two subterrainan Fake News spewing ain’t got No credibility. This is as Fake as the SP students painting their field house. Where either of you part of that, or both of you? 

2 minutes ago, SPHS09 said:

Like I said earlier I’ve got the deed to my house and titles to my cars that says both of you are 100% wrong. How dumb do you think we are? Someone really thinks he’s dumb enough to illegally take kids to eat at a restaurant in Marion County where he already knows Coach Mathis lives and he could be seen. Really? lol... We know how other coaches showed up as well and then pictures were taken. As a matter of fact the mom of one of Jasper’s players was the waitress that day.  I sure hope it’s true that Jasper turned SP in for it. Hopefully the picture that was taken has a time stamp on it as well. Once the TSSAA checks what time the Hunter brothers we’re enrolled in SPHS that morning people in Jasper are going to look foolish in a monumental way. BTW you better hope he doesn’t turn the tables on Jasper.  You guys have a great weekend. 

This gots to get better quickly. Them jailhouse kinfolkes been doing wrong Again?  Tell us more, is this going to make that Hargis man’s paper or ESPN! 

14 minutes ago, SPHS09 said:

Didn't know one of the moms was the waitress. That's even better