Preseason Top Ten in 1A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

On 2/12/2020 at 2:37 AM, crow said:

Naw, this is just waaayyyy to much fun after all the garbage spewed last year by those two. I never mentioned either of them until they came calling then I have and will continue to respond. You call it irritation, I call it a reckoning. It’s amazing how many of the same things they are saying to justify the SP transfers that were said just a few months ago about the GB kids but then they were all about calling good honest folks cheaters and liars. I don’t remember coacht showing up then though. A lot of folks down your way were just like them jumping up and down about how you never or rarely get transfers in and now this lol. We all knew SP has always benefited from transfers, just like virtually every school does from time to time. Nothing wrong with it. Folks just shouldn’t be ready to run one program through the wringer when it is and has been happening in their own house. You need to take a less biased look at the situation friend. 

“Take a less biased look at the situation” exactly what situation do I need to look at? 
 You have not seen me post anything about illegal transfers at any time. All I’ve ever said is “as long as the TSSAA says it’s legal then play ball!” I took my fair share of the recruiting comments when I brought my stepson to SP! Even had a Vice Principal show pictures off my gfs Facebook page, had a private investigator look into my new address and a TSSAA official visit my house! So when it comes to transfers, I could honestly care less! May have teased a few guys that I spoke to in GB about it but they knew I was joking! 
 As far as SP or any other school benefiting from transfers, of course it happens! I just don’t think it happens at SP as much as some would presume. Someone was quoted SP had “6” last year but I failed to see them. May have had 6 total from 2017 to now. One young man had played then took a yr or so off and returned but he always played at SP.  The year my stepson came I believe him and maybe one more came. The following yr my other step son followed his brother to SP but he was entering the 8th grade. Guess you can’t consider him a transfer anymore seeing as he will be a junior this coming season. 
 If the TSSAA looks at all the paperwork, does their due diligence to obtain the facts and rules it’s legal then what can be said?
 Again, TRANSFERS DO NOT GUARANTEE WINS! If that was the case my stepson would have two rings right now but instead, he has none along with two losses to GB! 
 Line up the best eleven and that’s how the winner will be decided. So keep harping along with others if you find it amusing or hilarious. As for me, I’ll keep reading and waiting until High School Football Season starts!  

1D8B3DDB-63BC-4764-97A2-85BF3C7A1460.jpeg

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

“Take a less biased look at the situation” exactly what situation do I need to look at? 
 You have not seen me post anything about illegal transfers at any time. All I’ve ever said is “as long as the TSSAA says it’s legal then play ball!” I took my fair share of the recruiting comments when I brought my stepson to SP! Even had a Vice Principal show pictures off my gfs Facebook page, had a private investigator look into my new address and a TSSAA official visit my house! So when it comes to transfers, I could honestly care less! May have teased a few guys that I spoke to in GB about it but they knew I was joking! 
 As far as SP or any other school benefiting from transfers, of course it happens! I just don’t think it happens at SP as much as some would presume. Someone was quoted SP had “6” last year but I failed to see them. May have had 6 total from 2017 to now. One young man had played then took a yr or so off and returned but he always played at SP.  The year my stepson came I believe him and maybe one more came. The following yr my other step son followed his brother to SP but he was entering the 8th grade. Guess you can’t consider him a transfer anymore seeing as he will be a junior this coming season. 
 If the TSSAA looks at all the paperwork, does their due diligence to obtain the facts and rules it’s legal then what can be said?
 Again, TRANSFERS DO NOT GUARANTEE WINS! If that was the case my stepson would have two rings right now but instead, he has none along with two losses to GB! 
 Line up the best eleven and that’s how the winner will be decided. So keep harping along with others if you find it amusing or hilarious. As for me, I’ll keep reading and waiting until High School Football Season starts!  

The situation I was referring to was my comments regarding the SP transfers this year. The only time I have busted anyone was Roy and op and maybe a couple of others that either hammered the issue with GB last year or wanted to jump up and down about how this is different. That’s it!  Not just this year but go on back through history if you’d like. I know your family story about moving schools. You have shared all that before and I have also told you my thoughts as well. Like you I say take the legal ones and line em up. I’ve been fairly clear on that. 

Now if you or anyone else thinks that a couple of idiots are gonna call good people like the Willis family liars and cheaters for months and then not get it back when a situation like this pops up 2 months later then I’m sorry to tell you that you are mistaken. For an entire season those 2 along with a handful from the peanut gallery amening them took over every post anyone from Greenback made. Multiple people asked for months for it to stop so they could talk about their games, all of which but 1 had nothing to do with SP. Site administrators were even contacted by some, not seeking retribution against any particular party, just asking for help so they didn’t have to wade through all the garbage to try to talk about a game. Nothing was done and the village idiots continued on leading the herd. 

So it appears I wasn’t clear in my closing statement to you in my last post. The unbiased look statement was not intended for the transfer situation at SP. Like you I could care less as long as they follow the rules T$$AA sets. I was speaking about the situation that has led to the blizzard of comments from several people toward a handful of SP posters about the situation. 

3 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

The 6 that were mentioned came from South Pitt posters. There was a thread last summer that was loooooong.  SP posters talked about all of them by name , where they were from, position played etc. most were not starters but the conversation did happen. Thread got locked and eventually deleted. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The 6 that were mentioned came from South Pitt posters. There was a thread last summer that was loooooong.  SP posters talked about all of them by name , where they were from, position played etc. most were not starters but the conversation did happen. Thread got locked and eventually deleted. 

Big Purple bowel movement stop the diarrhea coming out of your mouth.  You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Big Purple bowel movement you are full of mess. Go get chatty with them fake honey hole fellars.  They done orchestrated three according to helmet boy.  You think im joking but im not. 

Don’t start with the smoke and mirrors Roy. Everyone knows S Pitt is top dog on the recruiting trail. 

14 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

All this transferring just to get bullied by whoever comes from out West

:)

How's West Carroll looking for the upcoming season?  

Also I don't see anyone at this point as a clear outright favorite.  East or West.  

We have our good share of skill players across the board.  What will concern me is what always concerns me and that's line play and our defense overall.  

Plus we have a bit of a coaching shakeup so we will definitely have a bit of a different look there.