2020 Marion County Warriors Lead By The Legendary Dale Pruitt! AIGHT!

MarionMadness

Our football banquet this weekend was so nice for our kids. I don't know if anyone around does it better than our school. These kids earned every award they got this season. I would like to give  a congratulations to our award winners for all region. Kris, Drake, and Jackson. You boys know you are all my kids. Congratulations to all of the other winners as well. Regardless of how the last season turned out you are all winners in my book. You were a band of brothers. You didn't pay attention to the scoreboard or our wins and losses. The pride I have watching such great kids of integrity and honor makes me beam. Watching these kids play has been a true honor. Thank you again to our coaching staff for helping these kids become great men and women. Yes I said women because of our one young lady. I wouldn't trade what we have for anyone's. I can't wait to see what the future holds for our seniors and our returning players. The sky is the limit in what you can accomplish so reach for the stars! Who are we? Marion County!  I know I will receive some smart tail comments on here from some of these doe doe heads but that is okay.  We are in this together! It's always a great day to be a warrior. 

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND... AIGHT!

2 hours ago, Tigercub10 said:

Great hire for Marion 

hope he stays for awhile   

Do they have anything coming up from middle schools? 

There are only 2 middle schools in the county, Whitwell Middle and Jasper Middle.  There are 4 Elementary schools Whitwell, Jasper, Monteagle and South Pittsburg since Cross Roads and Griffith's Creek were closed.

Today is a bittersweet day as one of our most honest and loyal Marion County Warriors officially signed his papers to play at Cumberland University. Words can't describe how happy I am for Kris today. This kid has always put his heart and soul into our teams the past 4 seasons. He is a high character kid that is so talented while humble at the same time. His coaches always taught him how to have integrity, honor, commitment, pride, dignity, and character these past four seasons. Coach Mathis played football at Cumberland and now Kris is going to follow in his foot steps. I am sure it will be an adjustment to college but hopefully it will be a little easier because he is already use to running Coach Mathis' plays while he played for Marion County and now he will be going to the college that taught Coach Mathis those same plays. Excited is an understatement right now. Thank you coaches for helping mold us a great kid. Please join me in congratulating a loyal Marion County Warrior 4 life, Kris Layfield. Congratulations on your scholarship to play this game you love at Cumberland. You deserve it and we will be rooting for you. It's a great day to be a Warrior!

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND... AIGHT!

• Like 1

Jasper is all excited and hey let them have it. Hired a coach that’s 2-0 against SP! 
 IMO, until the talent level improves, he will lose the games he should lose and win the ones they should win. Could be a surprise win mixed in but it won’t be SP! 
He’s good at getting boys out of the hallways and on the field, couple yrs he may have them competitive again!

14 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Jasper is all excited and hey let them have it. Hired a coach that’s 2-0 against SP! 
 IMO, until the talent level improves, he will lose the games he should lose and win the ones they should win. Could be a surprise win mixed in but it won’t be SP! 
He’s good at getting boys out of the hallways and on the field, couple yrs he may have them competitive again!

Dade County is crying about it for sure. 

• Upvote 1