2020 Marion County Warriors Lead By The Legendary Dale Pruitt! AIGHT!

MarionMadness

38 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I'm 99% sure this is a parody acct by a Pittsburg guy

I see what you're saying but I have a hard time believing an SP fan could actually act like a fan of Jasper & even call themselves Marion.  If so,  give that man an Oscar, Grammy or anything else to acknowledge the greatest acting job on Earth.  

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I see what you're saying but I have a hard time believing an SP fan could actually act like a fan of Jasper & even call themselves Marion.  If so,  give that man an Oscar, Grammy or anything else to acknowledge the greatest acting job on Earth.  

To get the responses and ridicule that the posts gets I may have to bump that up to a 99.9%. In case it is that .1% I will have to say he could be our village idiot. You guys have a couple so I would say you're beating us in that category too.

38 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

To get the responses and ridicule that the posts gets I may have to bump that up to a 99.9%. In case it is that .1% I will have to say he could be our village idiot. You guys have a couple so I would say you're beating us in that category too.

Pp68 man this madness man has been cheering for you jailhouse fellars since that beck man was there.  You think im joking but im not. 

10 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Not sure what's funnier. The stuff that Madness posts or the fact that some of you guys fall for it as legit :roflol:

I've usually got a pretty good sniffer for that, and I'll admit that for a long time the odor was strong... if it's a troll, I'll give them enough credit for persistence that I'll bite once in a while though. Ol' MM has not wavered for years.

Oh no... PP68. We’ve got a few and we’re stuck with them. Y’all are stuck with yours. Don’t put that one on us. I’ve read and posted on these boards since 2001. Jasper Madness is y’alls. Some have even made mention they know it’s a lady from Jasper. I will say this though. I remember the first time madness appeared. I give credit because the support for Jasper has never waivered and it’s always a positive attitude no matter how bad or good the season is going. 

5 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Oh no... PP68. We’ve got a few and we’re stuck with them. Y’all are stuck with yours. Don’t put that one on us. I’ve read and posted on these boards since 2001. Jasper Madness is y’alls. Some have even made mention they know it’s a lady from Jasper. I will say this though. I remember the first time madness appeared. I give credit because the support for Jasper has never waivered and it’s always a positive attitude no matter how bad or good the season is going. 

Hahahaha..... I've not heard that it's a lady from here. If it is I have an idea of a couple it might be. One used to post on here years ago. 

Positivity may be an understatement. 

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Hahahaha..... I've not heard that it's a lady from here. If it is I have an idea of a couple it might be. One used to post on here years ago. 

Positivity may be an understatement. 

MaryJane Madness has been around a long time and consistently bat guano crazy about Jasper.

black-and-orange-big-rig.jpg

I have been told the pirate ship and cannon will replaced with this next season. The truck will be used to haul equipment for away games and sit in the end zone for home games. The administration has said the pirates seem to only be able to blow the "SEMI" horn every year now so they're going to this.

Edited by PurplePower68