2020 Marion County Warriors Lead By The Legendary Dale Pruitt! AIGHT!

MarionMadness

56 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Excited for our kids that got to spend the day at Neyland Stadium with the coaches and players. This is what it's all about. Kids making memories that will last a lifetime. Thankful for our coaches, Coach Jeremy Pruitt, his staff and AD Fulmer for making them feel special.

Very cool that Papa Pruitt could make this happen for these kids. Nice memories to say the least. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I am pumped about this team. Coach Pruitt has these kids looking really BIG! I know that he has been able to install the Tennessee weight program for the kids this summer and I believe it is paying off for us. We should be a very good team this season. We have a lot of young players with size and speed that will be here for several years. The kids look stronger at practice and our coaching staff is more energetic than the last few years. I personally can't wait for that first game against Fayetteville. They were flat lucky last season to win that game. We lost because we had about 8 turnovers. You can not do that against a good team and win. They had a good team last season for sure. I do not think they will be as strong this year.It's getting to be football time and it is a great day to be a warrior. I hope everyone stays safe!

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND... AIGHT!

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 2:41 AM, CaptainJackRackam said:

I’d say that had to be a favored option to come with his hiring. Dale has the enthusiasm to get kids playing that would normally be walking the track on Friday nights. He’s a proven winning coach! I can remember the yr he left Jasper that some of his old players visited him at his new job. He left an incredible impact on them. 
 Jasper had a rough next couple yrs till TB took over. One good year and one mediocre then he was out! RR two and out then Mathis has a run then leaves! 
Dales return has sparked excitement but I see it taking a couple yrs to have Jasper competing with teams they should be competing with.

I believe after Pruitt left it was JE for a couple years, then TB, then MM. After that it was RR and then JM. And yes I do keep up with these things. After Coach Colquitt was LP then TT. I think somebody mentioned that Pruitt was 2-0 against S.Pitt, well he is 0-3 against the Rams. Looking forward to this year. Stay safe everybody!!

Old Pirate says the jailhouse Kinfolkes does have a faint pulse. Theys leastways 2 posters come out of subterrainan hiding. 6 pages, 2 real Jasperlites’s posts! Don’t figure them jailhouse is too excited, Theys Knows IT’S COMING, YepReconSo. See you Fellers in 2 weeks!

Edited by OLD PIRATE