Lake County Schedule 2020

Allthetalk

I was told by my son who was at the meeting of present and former players called by Coach Puckett that he asked for a raise and was refused by the administration. I don't know what he was asking for but I would bet my life that the Citizens of Lake County would have made donations to assemble the amount he was requesting. I know I would have. 

4 minutes ago, faithinthefalcons said:

I was told by my son who was at the meeting of present and former players called by Coach Puckett that he asked for a raise and was refused by the administration. I don't know what he was asking for but I would bet my life that the Citizens of Lake County would have made donations to assemble the amount he was requesting. I know I would have. 

Makes two of us

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, OCRebel00 said:

Oh there were discussions alright. LC had more than enough chance to keep him. They dropped the ball. But at least you’ve got a brand new gym floor....

There might have been a dollar figure to keep him around, but I doubt it would have been reasonable. He was on his way out while his stock was high. I'm sure he tried to leverage and see if he could get more money, but realistically I think he was already out the door. It wasn't a questions of if, but when.

• Upvote 1

Quite surprised to hear this. Coach Puckett making the leap from 1A to 5A is a big move and taking over a very talented Shelbyville squad. I haven't seen them play much, but they are good. Shelbyville has been more of a spread offense as of late if I remember correctly. Congrats to him on the move, condolences to the LC fans. With the talent still on the team, should be able to find a good coach.

Edited by Jobres76