Lake County Schedule 2020

Allthetalk

24 minutes ago, ecu said:

How much is a football supplement at LC? $7000 in Bedford

You gotta figure in base pay on teachers pay scale as well. It is very low in LC. One of the lowest in the state. Also with him being coach of the baseball team that made state semis last year he probably will have other coaching duties in Shelbyville. Just a guess though. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

40 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You gotta figure in base pay on teachers pay scale as well. It is very low in LC. One of the lowest in the state. Also with him being coach of the baseball team that made state semis last year he probably will have other coaching duties in Shelbyville. Just a guess though. 

Bedford base pay is right in middle of state. Nothing close to Rutherford. He probably could coach track, that is one way they get football coach more money.

His older son is also a standout in baseball.LC has aspirations of a state title.Lost a starting pitcher to football injury and now I'm assuming lost a standout in baseball.Unless with school out ,hed still be allowed to play his senior year at LC or does it start once he sinded contract at Shelyville?

Edited by mrbigster

16 hours ago, mrbigster said:

His older son is also a standout in baseball.LC has aspirations of a state title.Lost a starting pitcher to football injury and now I'm assuming lost a standout in baseball.Unless with school out ,hed still be allowed to play his senior year at LC or does it start once he sinded contract at Shelyville?

Coach signing a contract would have nothing to do with eligibility of his son at the current school. So theoretically he could finish his sr year at LC  

I haven't heard anything.Had a coacht friend ask me on facebook yesterday when Lake Co was going to hire Andy Hape.?I ask who he was and why he thinks LC is looking at him and why he'd come to LC.I looked him up and hes from a 4A school named Reitz  in Indiana and played there and was all state.Has a 56-23 recored there and a couple 11-2 seasons  .So don't know why my friend whos from around Gleason area would even throw that name out there and how he even heard of him?

Edited by mrbigster

• 2 weeks later...