Welp. This site went soft. I'm outta here

I’ve only been on coach T since 2007 or 2008! Most knew me by a different name then but I must say, one thing that hasn’t changed is Old Pirates ability to get under some people’s skin and stay there. He knows we have had our back and forth many times over and yes I never had the last word! 
 We didn’t agree on everything but somethings we saw eye to eye on. Being back in SP I’ve learned it’s better to have him on your side than against you! With that said, with age comes wisdom....if I find myself in a difference of opinion with anyone, instead of continuing on trying to prove my point usually I’ll just say “ you have your opinion and I have mine!” I refuse to let anyone live freely in my head that I must respond to every comment they make either to me or someone else. 
 The “ This site went soft. I’m outta here.” title is misleading! The certain few that keep the bickering going aren’t soft at all! It’s quite hilarious reading some of the digs and comebacks! 
 To the ones who wear their feelings on sleeves, this probably isn’t the site for you but it’s been that way since I first started posting. 
 Remember, no one is forcing anyone to read, comment or post an response! You do so under your own will! 
 So continue on my fellow posters, I have to have something to keep me entertained when insomnia kicks in! :thumb:

2AD834BF-D6ED-46A3-B596-084ACE379911.jpeg

27 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I’ve only been on coach T since 2007 or 2008! Most knew me by a different name then but I must say, one thing that hasn’t changed is Old Pirates ability to get under some people’s skin and stay there. He knows we have had our back and forth many times over and yes I never had the last word! 
 We didn’t agree on everything but somethings we saw eye to eye on. Being back in SP I’ve learned it’s better to have him on your side than against you! With that said, with age comes wisdom....if I find myself in a difference of opinion with anyone, instead of continuing on trying to prove my point usually I’ll just say “ you have your opinion and I have mine!” I refuse to let anyone live freely in my head that I must respond to every comment they make either to me or someone else. 
 The “ This site went soft. I’m outta here.” title is misleading! The certain few that keep the bickering going aren’t soft at all! It’s quite hilarious reading some of the digs and comebacks! 
 To the ones who wear their feelings on sleeves, this probably isn’t the site for you but it’s been that way since I first started posting. 
 Remember, no one is forcing anyone to read, comment or post an response! You do so under your own will! 
 So continue on my fellow posters, I have to have something to keep me entertained when insomnia kicks in! :thumb:

2AD834BF-D6ED-46A3-B596-084ACE379911.jpeg

That’s when I joined (2007). It was a little less snowflake friendly then. You’ll have to PM me you’re old name, mine thus far hasn’t changed. 

The current banter may be more about months of hearing the same garbage and baseless accusations than anything else. It’s dying down right now. I’d imagine it’ll be up and down until season starts. If those goobers don’t get to annoying then maybe SP can have a game thread that doesn’t get taken over with this garbage. . . Maybe. 

Edited by crow

On 2/14/2020 at 3:55 AM, crow said:

That’s when I joined (2007). It was a little less snowflake friendly then. You’ll have to PM me you’re old name, mine thus far hasn’t changed. 

The current banter may be more about months of hearing the same garbage and baseless accusations than anything else. It’s dying down right now. I’d imagine it’ll be up and down until season starts. If those goobers don’t get to annoying then maybe SP can have a game thread that doesn’t get taken over with this garbage. . . Maybe. 

The Shady Slim and Slick Rick days come to mind. 

On 2/11/2020 at 5:02 PM, crow said:

Roy if y’all are gonna cheat and orchestrate that’s fine but why you gotta be a liar to?

On 2/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Crow boy you need to be asking this to them GB fellars around the fake honey hole.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 2/11/2020 at 11:16 PM, CaptainJackRackam said:

Now there is a let’s say untruthful statement! I’ve yet to see the sky’s part and every position that needed help a transfer suddenly appeared! 
 Not knocking them by any means, if it’s legal it’s legal. TSSAA didn’t see a problem so line them up and play! 
 I’d take you more seriously if you’d stop allowing OP and Roy rent free space in your head! 

9A3E7B4F-10C4-46F6-9BEB-6BA3838791D1.jpeg

On 2/12/2020 at 7:58 AM, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Let me ask you a question big purple bowel movement.  Go back to 2018.  That Gilbert boy transferred and that other runner was injured.  All of a sudden that Rankin mans MVP of that Childress mans blue cross bowl in 2017 shows up.  Then last year that provost herron man had to write an article on all the transfers.  Take off your rose colored glasses.  Nobody was available to get #23 the ball.  You are just real dumb.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Figure yous & CJR  posts point out Crow & BPM is really in need of them male protective pull-up underwear, cause the mess theys continue to ooze is past excessive. YepReconSo.  Old Pirate got travel trailer hooked up & heading down to south Texas way fer a spell. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Figure yous & CJR  posts point out Crow & BPM is really in need of them male protective pull-up underwear, cause the mess theys continue to ooze is past excessive. YepReconSo.  Old Pirate got travel trailer hooked up & heading down to south Texas way fer a spell. 

LRDAO... Old pirate they is just lost in the smoke and mirrors. Tell you what OP.  See if you can find Grider a durn kicker while your down that way.  If you headed west dont stop in Milan.  We dont need second round champions from big purple bowel movement. You think im joking but im not. 

45 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Old pirate they is just lost in the smoke and mirrors. Tell you what OP.  See if you can find Grider a durn kicker while your down that way.  If you headed west dont stop in Milan.  We dont need second round champions from big purple bowel movement. You think im joking but im not. 

Dumb-and-Dumber-1.jpgRetard Roy and Old Butthurt headed south. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

He said south taco girl. Apparently your reading skills aren’t too good......