HUNTINGDON VS LORETTO

footballover

4 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Eh.... Loretto can play with Greenfield... nothing says they can't.... beat them last year at state and lost to them by 6 earlier this year....

Greenfield is not unbeatable for sure. If Greenfield thinks every one is going to roll over for them, they are mistaken. 

33 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Eh.... Loretto can play with Greenfield... nothing says they can't.... beat them last year at state and lost to them by 6 earlier this year....

24 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Greenfield is not unbeatable for sure. If Greenfield thinks every one is going to roll over for them, they are mistaken. 

I don’t understand why yal keep talking that Greenfield thinks they got this thing. It’s wide open and should be a great tournament. Greenfield remembers what Loretto did last year to us. 

1 minute ago, footballover said:

When Greenfield decides they want to play ball theres not a team in Single A that is within 10 points of them probably more

The “When Greenfield decides they want to play ball” is what they need to worry about. Loretto game last year is a perfect example. You a true Greenfield Fan?

4 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

They don’t have internet in Greenfield, hence not many people from there posting on CoachT.

I can assure you that footballover is not from there. 

Oh I believe that!! We had a team like that in 2010. Had just beaten South Green the day before by 40 with a running clock. Team we had beaten four times in Westview had just barely lost to McMinn Central. Next day we find ourself down by 20 in the middle of the third quarter and we had to make one of the best comebacks ever to win it. When teams get that far, they all can play or they wouldn’t be there.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, footballover said:

When Greenfield decides they want to play ball theres not a team in Single A that is within 10 points of them probably more

Greenfield and Loretto along with D2 Trinity Christian are the best 1a squads I've seen this year. I've seen all multiple times. All three are once in a decade type teams. I guess I would have to pick Greenfield over the others because they have 2 of the best 3 players on the floor at all times. All teams have great supporting casts but the Jackets are always going to have 2 of the best 3 players on the floor.

4 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Greenfield and Loretto along with D2 Trinity Christian are the best 1a squads I've seen this year. I've seen all multiple times. All three are once in a decade type teams. I guess I would have to pick Greenfield over the others because they have 2 of the best 3 players on the floor at all times. All teams have great supporting casts but the Jackets are always going to have 2 of the best 3 players on the floor.

Good post. But Everybody has bad shooting nights. 

3 hours ago, footballover said:

When Greenfield decides they want to play ball theres not a team in Single A that is within 10 points of them probably more

We heard this and worse last year.  Lazy lob passes, Loretto will lose by 20, blah blah blah... How did that work out?

In a home environment for GF, after a 2+ hr trip for our girls, Greenfield won by 6. 

We know how good Greenfield is (they have clobbered some great teams, I mean, c'mon).  We know to take them serious.  We also know we can beat them on a neutral court.

Footballover is just a Huntingdon fan crushing on Greenfield because they beat his team by 29.

Edited by mas1821