Alcoa Transfers - What’s Going On??

Tangledweb

47 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I heard Vauton out Buckles in. But what do I know, I just go to the Barbershop to tailgate...

Buckles gotta go sumwhere.....he ant tossin no pigskin at Catholic North as long as that ex UT QB sittin in stands on Friday night.....and Booger nose rw87 gettin a lil trim up over at that gossipin frilled barber shop

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

32 minutes ago, Booger said:

Buckles gotta go sumwhere.....he ant tossin no pigskin at Catholic North as long as that ex UT QB sittin in stands on Friday night.....and Booger nose rw87 gettin a lil trim up over at that gossipin frilled barber shop

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Hmm, so he’s not tossin it now but wants to go to Alcoa???? 

3 hours ago, FBforLife said:

Heard 14, 23, 7, 15 and 12 All looking to transfer. 

Looking up who those numbers belong to I would say that ain’t right - some of those boys are true blue Alcoa - so I will give you 2 of 5 right (14 & probably 7), but 7 is hard to believe - he is a go to guy when you need to pound the defense, so maybe only one is right???

Edited by Tangledweb

27 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That reminds me of the time the Florida Marlins won the championship then they sold the team off the following winter and couldn't even beat their minor league teams the following spring. Hope that's not the case here.

Their minor league teams refuse to play them. :rolleyes: