Alcoa Transfers - What’s Going On??

Tangledweb

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Where did you storm off to last year, we couldn't find you anywhere for at least a month. 

Your stupid! I was here with STARS,  Rebelwomen and Red rebels THAT NIGHT. I was on coacht that night and the next day. You're the big sissy.  Home watching from diamond clear. I take my lumps and keep on ticking big boy! You're the one that when silent, you're the one that could not be found. Found my way to the chop shop......no barney.  Just crickets churp'n! Ol barney was home strok'n his Kitty and wiping his tears! Show up this year. You'll see BC win or lose. As far as YOU?!......I doubt it!:thumb:

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Your stupid! I was here with STARS,  Rebelwomen and Red rebels THAT NIGHT. I was on coacht that night and the next day. You're the big sissy.  Home watching from diamond clear. I take my lumps and keep on ticking big boy! You're the one that when silent, you're the one that could not be found. Found my way to the chop shop......no barney.  Just crickets churp'n! Ol barney was home strok'n his Kitty and wiping his tears! Show up this year. You'll see BC win or lose. As far as YOU?!......I doubt it!:thumb:

You mean Barney didn’t even come to the game last year??  Meh.....

52 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You mean Barney didn’t even come to the game last year??  Meh.....

Poor ol barney had a melt down. Things were real bad in rebel land after the F5 smackdown.  Ol barney was in a dark place.  Murvul changed the way you order season tickets......the tickets had crummy  coupons.....the food at the games was bad.....old cold chicken sandwiches in a bag......games where not fun to watch! Even us GOONS where worried about him and posted guard of the Washington street bridge down from Full Service BBQ, to make sure he did not try to jump. We even had to resort to offering to let the ol feller to come sit with us and be a GOON. Ol barney was happy. He found out after scrounging under the bleachers for dropped coupon tickets that he could buy leftover Alcoa band burgers for just a dollar! AND, they where great! Yea, it was just the thing to get barney off the couch and back to watching live games! Bless his heart!:roflolk:

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Poor ol barney had a melt down. Things were real bad in rebel land after the F5 smackdown.  Ol barney was in a dark place.  Murvul changed the way you order season tickets......the tickets had crummy  coupons.....the food at the games was bad.....old cold chicken sandwiches in a bag......games where not fun to watch! Even us GOONS where worried about him and posted guard of the Washington street bridge down from Full Service BBQ, to make sure he did not try to jump. We even had to resort to offering to let the ol feller to come sit with us and be a GOON. Ol barney was happy. He found out after scrounging under the bleachers for dropped coupon tickets that he could buy leftover Alcoa band burgers for just a dollar! AND, they where great! Yea, it was just the thing to get barney off the couch and back to watching live games! Bless his heart!:roflolk:

You dang right I was at home watching on Diamond Clear. Not going to go set out in the hot sun for 2 and a half hours to set in those crummy seats that get so hot you could cook a hamburger on. Plus I enjoy watching the replays and not having to watch the band at halftime because I'm stuck inside a sardine can and no way out.  If we play this year and I say IF you can bet I'll be watching all of them at home.

20 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You dang right I was at home watching on Diamond Clear. Not going to go set out in the hot sun for 2 and a half hours to set in those crummy seats that get so hot you could cook a hamburger on. Plus I enjoy watching the replays and not having to watch the band at halftime because I'm stuck inside a sardine can and no way out.  If we play this year and I say IF you can bet I'll be watching all of them at home.

BOOO! You big sissy!!:lol:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

BOOO! You big sissy!!:lol:

Call me what you want but I'm setting right here looking at my two Alcoa and Maryville tickets with the Bojangles Buy a 4pc Chicken Supreme Snack Get One Free Coupon on the back of the ticket. I'm also not going to go spreading any untrue rumors and you better read this very closely, I was told that Maryville is only going to allow William Blount 100 tickets for the first football game. Take it for what it's worth their taking this thing very seriously at Maryville. Even if you were one of the eleven hundred ticket holders and you had four tickets last year or even more you are only allowed 2 this year. The parents, band family, band, season ticket holders and 100 visitors are all that's going through the gate. The only positive thing is that I only had one ticket last year and I had to buy two this year. Now with $50.00 worth of free chicken dinners and an extra Alcoa ticket everybody in town would buy for what I bought the two tickets for ($120.00) maybe 2020 want end as bad as it started.

23 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Call me what you want but I'm setting right here looking at my two Alcoa and Maryville tickets with the Bojangles Buy a 4pc Chicken Supreme Snack Get One Free Coupon on the back of the ticket. I'm also not going to go spreading any untrue rumors and you better read this very closely, I was told that Maryville is only going to allow William Blount 100 tickets for the first football game. Take it for what it's worth their taking this thing very seriously at Maryville. Even if you were one of the eleven hundred ticket holders and you had four tickets last year or even more you are only allowed 2 this year. The parents, band family, band, season ticket holders and 100 visitors are all that's going through the gate. The only positive thing is that I only had one ticket last year and I had to buy two this year. Now with $50.00 worth of free chicken dinners and an extra Alcoa ticket everybody in town would buy for what I bought the two tickets for ($120.00) maybe 2020 want end as bad as it started.

Ain't you special! :lol: