FANLESS HIGH SCHOOL GAMES

43 minutes ago, pujo said:

What in the heck is good, the country on welfare or this stupid mess going on. You can have it. You are easy to please lol

This virus sure is a problem. Biden would have to be told about the virus a couple times a day just so he knew it existed most likely and I'm not being mean. I really do believe his mind is that far gone sadly. 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

This virus sure is a problem. Biden would have to be told about the virus a couple times a day just so he knew it existed most likely and I'm not being mean. I really do believe his mind is that far gone sadly. 

He would be a Vice Presidents dream come true.lol.Because they would be in charge within 2 years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

What I've seen is a blue million on unemployment. 

During this mess they are and it was planned by the political leaders here and far to undermine him.These numbers are up till this year.Numbers dont lie.These are facts.

Edited by orngnblk

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thought you was a football fan, thats not going so well.

You are correct about football,  but you blaming the virus on Trump only shows how biased you really seem to be about Trump hating.  I truly hope we have football but our Governor is to blame for football problems not Trump.

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

You are correct about football,  but you blaming the virus on Trump only shows how biased you really seem to be about Trump hating.  I truly hope we have football but our Gov is to blame for football problems not Trump.

I thought for sure he was the Head of Government. He and we as a whole botched this bigly. How,s them 15 cases going.

Just now, orngnblk said:

Out of his control,his hands have been tied since this started.

He's a drama queen that blames everything on someone or something else, try,s to get people to feel sorry for him. It works pretty good. At some point you have to accept accountability. He botched this in a HUGE way. Bottom line ,he said there were 15 cases and they would be gone in a day or 2. Also said this was gonna just disappear and still saying it.  Might not should listen to him.

• Upvote 1