FANLESS HIGH SCHOOL GAMES

There have been 12.3 million worldwide confirmed COVID cases (confirmed key word here). 3.1 million in US. The WHO estimates 1 billion people worldwide get the flu each year and CDC estimated for Oct 1 to April there were 39 to 56 million flu cases in US.

555,486 worldwide COVID deaths and 133k US deaths. WHO estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 flu deaths worldwide and CDC estimates that 24,000 to 62,000 US deaths from Oct to April. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

There have been 12.3 million worldwide confirmed COVID cases (confirmed key word here). 3.1 million in US. The WHO estimates 1 billion people worldwide get the flu each year and CDC estimated for Oct 1 to April there were 39 to 56 million flu cases in US.

555,486 worldwide COVID deaths and 133k US deaths. WHO estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 flu deaths worldwide and CDC estimates that 24,000 to 62,000 US deaths from Oct to April. 

Nice data. 

In God I trust.....

All others must bring data

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rtl112 said:

He's a nut in a nutshell. Whoever thinks otherwise is a nut.

If that was the worst of it,it would be ok, He's more of a Cult Leader. That make him EXTREMELY dangerous. Anyone remember Jim Jones. A 2 year old could see through this nut.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rtl112 said:

He's a nut in a nutshell. Whoever thinks otherwise is a nut.

Bad part is if you really watch this,his enablers and all these Judges  are setting  him up to be a dictator, all you do is control the media, surround yourself with loyal people and wallah. I'm sure the election will bear this out and after 4 more years people are gonna be scratching their heads and wondering what happened. Looks like our Great Experiment ,democracy has run its course.

On 7/10/2020 at 11:44 AM, pujo said:

Bad part is if you really watch this,his enablers and all these Judges  are setting  him up to be a dictator, all you do is control the media, surround yourself with loyal people and wallah. I'm sure the election will bear this out and after 4 more years people are gonna be scratching their heads and wondering what happened. Looks like our Great Experiment ,democracy has run its course.

control the media:roflolk:  They haven't given the man a break since he took over.  His son said it best.  He could walk on water and the media headline would be Trump can't swim.   

You want the AOC led nut cases to run the country?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ChineseFlu said:

control the media:roflolk:  They haven't given the man a break since he took over.  His son said it best.  He could walk on water and the media headline would be Trump can't swim.   

You want the AOC led nut cases to run the country?

Its all spin, when the rubber meets the road is what you pay attention to. All this stuff you see on the media is well orchestrated, I've watched them ask questions and they never ask the real questions.  Its all prerehearsed.  They know the answers before getting the questions. 

On 7/9/2020 at 3:49 PM, pujo said:

Truth be known, none of us everyday people know anything  about this. We all have our thoughts and theories, just way to many conflicting stories.  

Well if it was truly that bad they would shut everything down.  They said in the spring when it got hot it would go away.  I had a conversation with a Dr friend and RN this evening , they say it's a political thing now.  No reason not to open everything up.  If your 75 and above wear your mask in a building.  

Edited by Greatdefender

2 hours ago, Greatdefender said:

Well if it was truly that bad they would shut everything down.  They said in the spring when it got hot it would go away.  I had a conversation with a Dr friend and RN this evening , they say it's a political thing now.  No reason not to open everything up.  If your 75 and above wear your mask in a building.  

Do one thing  or the other period, this half junk does absolutely nothing.  You sure can't stop the spread this way and you can't have a country in limbo and expect to keep the economy going.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Do one thing  or the other period, this half junk does absolutely nothing.  You sure can't stop the spread this way and you can't have a country in limbo and expect to keep the economy going.  

You are correct about that. Problem is the Democrats are weaponizing this virus and using any negativity whatsoever to try and attack Trump. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/13/2020 at 6:13 AM, Imthayeti said:

You are correct about that. Problem is the Democrats are weaponizing this virus and using any negativity whatsoever to try and attack Trump. 

Although the virus is a problem, my concern is the way the world plans to get rid of it. I'm sure we'll have us a vaccine for everyone.Word will be,we JUST HAD TO DO IT. No other way. Thats been my take since day one. Time will tell.

On 7/13/2020 at 6:13 AM, Imthayeti said:

With all the things he's said, it makes it pretty easy to make him look bad. 

• Upvote 1