Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

Wish I could get in to see GC vs Trenton game tomorrow night.   Want to see GC in road against a good Trenton team.   If they handle them easily again it’s confirms my feelings that you can go ahead and book the hotel room in Murfreesboro for the GC girls.  And they lose not one player off this team.  They will be scary next year.  Looking forward to GC/Summertown/Clarkrange/McKenzie battling it out.   

8 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Wish I could get in to see GC vs Trenton game tomorrow night.   Want to see GC in road against a good Trenton team.   If they handle them easily again it’s confirms my feelings that you can go ahead and book the hotel room in Murfreesboro for the GC girls.  And they lose not one player off this team.  They will be scary next year.  Looking forward to GC/Summertown/Clarkrange/McKenzie battling it out.   

You can book it sir! CG by 12-15

19 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Why can’t you. They are online now. Give me a ring 731-343-5660 if you need help.

Edited by pioneer42

6 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

got my ticket for tomorrow. My guess is GC 67 Peabody 56

I said last time they have nobody to guard Madison and Madison had 2 fouls and 0 points in the first half because she sat 1.5. But she still had close to 20 and they won by 14 and was up by 23 or so at times. I will say GC by 15. 

6 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I said last time they have nobody to guard Madison and Madison had 2 fouls and 0 points in the first half because she sat 1.5. But she still had close to 20 and they won by 14 and was up by 23 or so at times. I will say GC by 15. 

Not many single A teams in West Tennessee have anyone to guard her. I think it will be in the 10 to 15 ballpark as well.  I enjoy watching both teams play.. think it will be a great matchup. 

Union City, Greenfield, or Gleason will all have a possible chance to play GC. We will see where they stack up. Of the 3 teams, Union City plays the best defense and has a player with enough size and athleticism to guard Hart. Hopefully we get a chance to see it on the court. The Union City guards put pressure on the ball and do a great job of creating turnovers all over the floor. Either of these teams can be a challenge for Gibson Co. Just my thoughts. Excited to see tourney time here.  

55 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

Union City, Greenfield, or Gleason will all have a possible chance to play GC. We will see where they stack up. Of the 3 teams, Union City plays the best defense and has a player with enough size and athleticism to guard Hart. Hopefully we get a chance to see it on the court. The Union City guards put pressure on the ball and do a great job of creating turnovers all over the floor. Either of these teams can be a challenge for Gibson Co. Just my thoughts. Excited to see tourney time here.  

I watched UC Tuesday Night. I agree with you. Number 11 can get after you no doubt and they play good team defense. Problem with Tuesday Night’s contest is Jada Williams had 2 fouls early in the game and she is the body that would have to attempt to guard Hart. Williams is known to get in foul trouble. If she stays out of foul trouble she might can slow her down a little. Williams and Bonds are great players. GC will either play Greenfield or UC, IMO. Vegas odds would probably be Greenfield. Gleason is scrappy and well coached, but may be a player short to beat y’all in a big game.