Good read for next year possibilities

Goldenpride

11 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Everything that I keep seeing on football in the fall revolves around what the tssaa says. Articles, posters on this board, etc all speak of the tssaa. However they will have no say in football and other sports this coming school year. The TN Dept of Education will determine what school will look like this coming school year including weather or not we have sports. If they allow sports to take place the tssaa will sanction it.  Plain and simple. 

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Everything that I keep seeing on football in the fall revolves around what the tssaa says. Articles, posters on this board, etc all speak of the tssaa. However they will have no say in football and other sports this coming school year. The TN Dept of Education will determine what school will look like this coming school year including weather or not we have sports. If they allow sports to take place the tssaa will sanction it.  Plain and simple. 

Trumpty Dumpty said he has total authority  even though he takes no responsibility at all.  I look for him, the Emperor of all,  to make the call on whether or not we have any type of football this year.  If we don't,  then maybe Trump can bail out the TSSAA financially or that Childress man will have to set up a GoFundMe account.  

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Trumpty Dumpty said he has total authority  even though he takes no responsibility at all.  I look for him, the Emperor of all,  to make the call on whether or not we have any type of football this year.  If we don't,  then maybe Trump can bail out the TSSAA financially or that Childress man will have to set up a GoFundMe account.  

Biden said if elected he would consider shortening Football to five innings. "This will allow less time to social distance" he says. He also said his Son is working on a deal with China to bail out any business or organization that Nancy deems worthy.  After the 97% administrative cost maybe there will be plenty of money left over for Mr. Childress.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, team69 said:

Biden said if elected he would consider shortening Football to five innings. "This will allow less time to social distance" he says. He also said his Son is working on a deal with China to bail out any business or organization that Nancy deems worthy.  After the 97% administrative cost maybe there will be plenty of money left over for Mr. Childress.

:-) ^

I just spoke to the Rocket Man's best friend.  Better known as The Stable Genius.  He said Sleepy Joe's football plan would never work since it doesn't include a 7th inning stretch, which he declared was unconstitutional anyway.  So if re-elected, The Chosen One would require all stadiums to convert to powerful UV stadium lights.  Every person attending the event would subsequently be inoculated with bleach , have their voting records checked and replace the cheese for the nachos & butter for the popcorn with yellow hand sanitizer.  Wait until Trump finds out that the FDA has now asked all manufacturers to make sanitizer taste bad.  < True Story.   ( I wonder why? )    

The Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSSA) faced bankruptcy as late as 2015 stemming from legal cost associated with a gender discrimination suit.  They continued to appeal and ran up 7 million + in legal fees. 

The article I read stated that if the MHSSA had been bankrupted all the duties that they had performed would fall on the schools.  Such as certification of officials, enforcement of rules, putting on all championships, organizing regions or districts, etc.  Basically all TSSAA duties would fall on the schools.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

:-) ^

I just spoke to the Rocket Man's best friend.  Better known as The Stable Genius.  He said Sleepy Joe's football plan would never work since it doesn't include a 7th inning stretch, which he declared was unconstitutional anyway.  So if re-elected, The Chosen One would require all stadiums to convert to powerful UV stadium lights.  Every person attending the event would subsequently be inoculated with bleach , have their voting records checked and replace the cheese for the nachos & butter for the popcorn with yellow hand sanitizer.  Wait until Trump finds out that the FDA has now asked all manufacturers to make sanitizer taste bad.  < True Story.   ( I wonder why? )    

Unnecessary, once they plant that chip in your hand they will just zap you when you go thru the GATES. It will direct you to your designated seat which will be arranged by placing the asymptomatic together and the expendable (people on social security) together. Of course only if your admission fee is cleared from your checking account. The only drawback is that the Greenback folks want get to park their trucks around the field.