Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

On 1/12/2021 at 11:18 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

I thought Dyersburg would be doing much better at this point with that many starters returning! And also adding the coaches daughter, I figured they would beat Westview easy this year. I guess I was wrong. 

If Dyersburg actually had the Coaches daughter right now along with their big from last season Aliyah Toles I’m sure they would be in the conversation with SS and Westview. But they don’t have either so it’s been a struggle. And I’m sure SS knows first hand how important that piece in the middle is being that they had to play without theirs last season.

Edited by MrOct81

23 minutes ago, MrOct81 said:

If Dyersburg actually had the Coaches daughter right now along with their big from last season Aliyah Toles I’m sure they would be in the conversation with SS and Westview. But they don’t have either so it’s been a struggle. And I’m sure SS knows first hand how important that piece in the middle is being that they had to play without theirs last season.

What happened to her? I thought she was playing! If I heard correctly she played against us like the 2nd game of the year. I can find out for sure but I missed that game(my birthday weekend) so I can’t say 100%! And yea we have had key injuries the last few years, so if anybody know we definitely know! 

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

What happened to her? I thought she was playing! If I heard correctly she played against us like the 2nd game of the year. I can find out for sure but I missed that game(my birthday weekend) so I can’t say 100%! And yea we have had key injuries the last few years, so if anybody know we definitely know! 

No she didn’t play in the game against you guys. She was out with Covid until that following week. She played 2 or 3 games after that and quit the team. So that hurt majorly. And like I said being without their Center from last year hurt as well cause she was a force. Her and the Coach had issues and she left the team before the season started. So those 2 are definitely key differences when it comes to a winning and losing record. Now they’re just trying to figure it out with 3 starters from last year and the only 3 with any real high school basketball experience. 

Edited by MrOct81

1 hour ago, MrOct81 said:

No she didn’t play in the game against you guys. She was out with Covid until that following week. She played 2 or 3 games after that and quit the team. So that hurt majorly. And like I said being without their Center from last year hurt as well cause she was a force. Her and the Coach had issues and she left the team before the season started. So those 2 are definitely key differences when it comes to a winning and losing record. Now they’re just trying to figure it out with 3 starters from last year and the only 3 with any real high school basketball experience. 

Yea that’s crazy! I said coming into this year Dyersburg will be a challenge for us this year. We returned all 5 starters plus the entire bench. So what 12 players with a lot of experience & we also got 1 of the best freshman in west tn. Hopefully we can stay healthy & look out Murfreesboro we coming! 

Nashville sports are officially back and Maplewood is a top team in AA. They are most athletic & talented team in AA. Preseason ranked #3 in AA. 5 returning seniors  who will be hungry to prove their point this season. Maplewood and East Nashville will make some-type of run. 

Edited by ballinup90

6 minutes ago, ballinup90 said:

Nashville sports are officially back and Maplewood is a top team in AA. They are most athletic & talented team in AA. Preseason ranked #3 in AA. 5 returning seniors  who will be hungry to prove their point this season. Maplewood and East Nashville will make some-type of run. 

I am glad their back! I am wondering how do they get enough games in before March

• Like 1