Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

18 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

How do she score? 

Six ways from Sunday.  There is no stopping her.  No high school basketball player in this state anyway.  Video is up on Upper Cumberland reporter facebook page.  She gets 30 in the flow of the offense.  If this team wasn't so talented and unselfish and if her coach wanted to force feed her, she may have dropped 50 tonight.

Just now, Cballer said:

Six ways from Sunday.  There is no stopping her.  No high school basketball player in this state anyway.  Video is up on Upper Cumberland reporter facebook page.  She gets 30 in the flow of the offense.  If this team wasn't so talented and unselfish and if her coach wanted to force feed her, she may have dropped 50 tonight.

Very true she doesn't even try and scores 20 plus every game.  its crazy! Her shooting % has to be off the charts!

37 minutes ago, Cballer said:

I will watch it later tonight. I seen tonight she had 32. Did she sign yet? 

11 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

And they did. The game was never close. Meigs 62 Central 41 I think they will play 3 more times, and the winner of the region will have a chance but the loser will have a big hill to climb.

I was surprised with the ease Meigs had winning this game. I thought it would be much closer to that playing at Central.
I think they'll play each other for the district and region championship. Upperman is out of reach for either team in substate - not sure about how good Macon is, especially after their game last night.

34 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

I was surprised with the ease Meigs had winning this game. I thought it would be much closer to that playing at Central.
I think they'll play each other for the district and region championship. Upperman is out of reach for either team in substate - not sure about how good Macon is, especially after their game last night.

I think York makes it over Macon this year. Haven’t seen them this year but I seen them last year a few times and they were very talented.  If Upperman stays on course and doesn’t have a hiccup in the championship game then there will be no beating them in Baxter in the substate game.