Pixxelot cameras

Yeti

If they limit seating is anyone gonna be bothered to watch high school football games at home? These new cameras will force alot of us to view it that way if seating in the future is limited. I myself most likely won't. It will lose alot of the excitement of being there in person. I tried to make a poll for this but it wouldn't let me.

Edited by Imthayeti

4 hours ago, Salem said:

I want them to play regardless of whether or not they let me in the venue. I will watch on TV if I have to. I don’t want another group of kids, Especially seniors, to be robbed of their high school seasons. 

Agree. I can watch from hill with binoculars if they just let em play

1 hour ago, fredjones said:

T$$AA pushing hard on this to deflect from the disaster that was the BOC meeting Wednesday

I've been told the actual meeting happened before we got the picture show in the form of YouTube live. Was supposed to be a live meeting but all decisions made happened before the meeting open to us viewers.

On 7/11/2020 at 12:17 PM, Imthayeti said:

If they limit seating is anyone gonna be bothered to watch high school football games at home? These new cameras will force alot of us to view it that way if seating in the future is limited. I myself most likely won't. It will lose alot of the excitement of being there in person. I tried to make a poll for this but it wouldn't let me.

I probably would Yeti but it depends on the price they want for a years subscription. Let's hope it doesn't come to this :unsure:

23 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I probably would Yeti but it depends on the price they want for a years subscription. Let's hope it doesn't come to this :unsure:

I really hope it doesn't come to that as well. In the end I'm not sure I wouldn't do it as well. Just hate the thought of TSSAA getting paid while the fans stay home. Not sure how NFHS would pay TSSAA if that happens as their finances aren't broken down. I'd just hate to be a part of it sitting at home.

https://tssaa.org/about-tssaa-finances

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I really hope it doesn't come to that as well. In the end I'm not sure I wouldn't do it as well. Just hate the thought of TSSAA getting paid while the fans stay home. Not sure how NFHS would pay TSSAA if that happens as their finances aren't broken down. I'd just hate to be a part of it sitting at home.

https://tssaa.org/about-tssaa-finances

I have two NFHS accounts. Only need one but my girl has one. I watched Peabody a bunch last year. 

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I have two NFHS accounts. Only need one but my girl has one. I watched Peabody a bunch last year. 

May be the route I'll end up having to go if were fortunate enough to play. Just a shame though the field is like 10 minutes from my house. My Internet speed is barely DSL speed as I'm 2000 feet past where the junction box limit is for our internet. I may get to watch it at 720p at best with some buffering. 480p shouldn't be an issue. Also no cell service at my home whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...