Trenton vs Milan week 1

On 7/30/2020 at 9:12 PM, pioneer42 said:

Caller called in on Victory 93.7 and he said he heard 800 fans. I assume without band and cheerleaders. Don’t know though. Greg Scott will have that call and the Milan Superintendent. I also heard Milan don’t allow cameras so it can’t be live-streamed either if that is true.

seems like if they're gonna let only 800 in...seems like Milan admin. would drop that no live stream policy....at least for this game...but what do I know...

2 hours ago, cofo said:

seems like if they're gonna let only 800 in...seems like Milan admin. would drop that no live stream policy....at least for this game...but what do I know...

I don’t know for a fact. Just heard this. I did radio at Milan Humboldt game about three years ago and we were in visitors press box and we didn’t have power until lights were turned on about 10 minutes before KO. It wouldn’t surprise me about the cameras. Last year at Peabody no telling how many people were at that game. Sad deal. Will be interesting to see how many they let in. 

On 8/11/2020 at 7:17 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

According to this weeks Milan Mirror all Milan home games will be live streamed. Details will be released the week of 8/20. 

*It will probably be on the NFHS network. 

On 8/11/2020 at 7:17 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

According to this weeks Milan Mirror all Milan home games will be live streamed. Details will be released the week of 8/20. 

*It will probably be on the NFHS network. 

NFHS is a pay for view service....but I'd pay it...