Trenton vs Milan week 1

10 hours ago, Dawgforlife said:

No top secret practices!  Open to the public! No cameras please! Milan boys WILL BE READY! 

HaHa ,heard it 4 years straight !!! Tons of talent will be on the field wearing purple"no doubt" but when Peabody smacks them in the mouth and blows open holes that a 200 lb back is coming thru,then we we see if this is 90s Milan or the version we have owned for awhile!!!! That being said by mid season you will hit a stride that few will match,as much as I hate to admit it !!! 

Tide 21 Dawgs 17

So I know that these Milan Bulldawgs have offers to play college ball currently. 

Antwain Barham, Anthony Brown, DJ Smith and Orlandis Williamson. 

3 of the 4 have D1 offers on the table and Orlandis has offers in football and baseball. I think there are others but these are the ones I know of for sure. Congrats to these young men. Hope you have a big year this year. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So I know that these Milan Bulldawgs have offers to play college ball currently. 

Antwain Barham, Anthony Brown, DJ Smith and Orlandis Williamson. 

3 of the 4 have D1 offers on the table and Orlandis has offers in football and baseball. I think there are others but these are the ones I know of for sure. Congrats to these young men. Hope you have a big year this year. 

I believe DJ Smith moved to Michigan several weeks ago.