Trenton vs Milan week 1

It is going to be a lot of pressure to win this coming Thursday. I would really hate to see Milan spend 5 Million dollars on a new stadium and take an L on it's first game at the new stadium. 

I lied I would actually love to see it. 

SGC got to beat the legend Jeff Morris on his last game ever coached at the old stadium. 

Edited by ManOfMillions
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Yes you have, the top player from Liberty came in, as well as a big running back from out of state. 

I was just talking a little smack. I have nothing but respect for what the Milan program is. I was trying to get under BPMs thick skin. It takes a long sharp knife!

Oh I know. I Just honestly couldn’t think of any. I definitely know we do this year but I couldn’t remember any in recent prior seasons. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your drunk.....

He lead them to that awesome season last year! Oh wait it was 3-7, heard he is a beast though,hey I am a optimistic guy but we can drop one to the Gibson County area Dawgs and still be good lol! Can't wait to see good Ole  BPM ...

Great teams great time lets ball...

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Confirmed it was away. New coach is definitely not scared of competition. South Gibson the next week with Covington, Huntingdung and Hardin Co still on the schedule. If we can stay healthy we will definitely be ready for the playoffs. Murder’s row schedule. 

I’m guessing Collierville won’t be to good but don’t know for sure??