Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

9 hours ago, lawnman said:

I will have to check them out but I can imagine just how bad they act and what they stand for because all they care about is there wealth and how they can control what happens in this country.

The modern day church is a joke.  My family and I visited Middlesboro KY last year and went to the Binghamton Baptist church.  This is the only church that I believe does it the right way.  I was so impressed with pastor boyd.  He has a Christian school.  I got to meet a dozen orphans.  The pastor is combatting corruption in the community.  Most churches are just a routine.  You come in and sing 3 half hearted congregationals.  Some body gets up and sings a special and then you get a sermon that puts you in no mans land.   When my dad was a young preacher we couldn't wait to get there because people loved one another and worshipped.  The church is so weak now its nonexistent.  Most people were ok with the doors being shut because they didn't want to be there anyway lol

14 hours ago, pujo said:

Yes they are in bed with the Government.  Put tons of money into it . Have a form of Godly devotion,but prove false to its power. Paula White and Benny henn is a good place to start, Pat Robertson and that 700 club is a Joke. Jerry Falwell just got caught with his britches down ,but he promised to be a goood little boy from now on.  Had to take a leave from Liberty University.  These people are sick in the head and live like kings and queens handing out salvation. I can do just fine on my own.

14 hours ago, lawnman said:

The sad part is there are people giving them thousands of dollars for there lies and a lot of people would give them all they had for there fake gospel.

5 hours ago, THE KING said:

The modern day church is a joke.  My family and I visited Middlesboro KY last year and went to the Binghamton Baptist church.  This is the only church that I believe does it the right way.  I was so impressed with pastor boyd.  He has a Christian school.  I got to meet a dozen orphans.  The pastor is combatting corruption in the community.  Most churches are just a routine.  You come in and sing 3 half hearted congregationals.  Some body gets up and sings a special and then you get a sermon that puts you in no mans land.   When my dad was a young preacher we couldn't wait to get there because people loved one another and worshipped.  The church is so weak now its nonexistent.  Most people were ok with the doors being shut because they didn't want to be there anyway lol

All the problems above are  not new. Started as soon as the church came into existence 2000 years ago in the book of Acts chapter 2....It will continue. You see, FEW want to do it the Lord's way....Most claim they'll find their own path or take the path of a person they respect. Nobody will be right until they accept and obey the NT of Jesus Christ in its ENTIRETY. 

"To be guilty against one part is to be guilty against it all"....Warning: Those aren't my words nor the words of man! 

1 minute ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I see what you trying to do there. You’re a little late. This ain’t a religion website so gonna leave it at that. 

"Little late"? 

Facts are facts. The Church Jesus Christ died for started 2000 years ago as is recorded in the  Bible, starting in Acts 2. No other religious facts, outside that, was stated. I love to discuss Bible truth but you're correct,  here is not necessarily the place. If you don't personally know how to contact me, ask around. Many have my number. If you do know me, holler anytime. 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

"Little late"? 

Facts are facts. The Church Jesus Christ died for started 2000 years ago as is recorded in the  Bible, starting in Acts 2. No other religious facts, outside that, was stated. I love to discuss Bible truth but you're correct,  here is not necessarily the place. If you don't personally know how to contact me, ask around. Many have my number. If you do know me, holler anytime. 

I don't think there is never a wrong place to talk about it.  If we all had the faith you had we would all be better off.

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

All the problems above are  not new. Started as soon as the church came into existence 2000 years ago in the book of Acts chapter 2....It will continue. You see, FEW want to do it the Lord's way....Most claim they'll find their own path or take the path of a person they respect. Nobody will be right until they accept and obey the NT of Jesus Christ in its ENTIRETY. 

"To be guilty against one part is to be guilty against it all"....Warning: Those aren't my words nor the words of man! 

Check the 10 commandments and tell me which churches go by it. Those seem pretty important to me.

30 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I don't think there is never a wrong place to talk about it.  If we all had the faith you had we would all be better off.

Start a thread on it and Im all in! Lol 

We are all sorry and needful of God's great grace and forgiveness....but it'll only come on HIS terms! 

Surely we can just state facts, leave opinions and debate out of it....thats good for nobody 

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Start a thread on it and Im all in! Lol 

We are all sorry and needful of God's great grace and forgiveness....but it'll only come on HIS terms! 

Surely we can just state facts, leave opinions and debate out of it....thats good for nobody 

You know how I believe because I’ve been a preachers kid all my life.