Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

43 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Sorry about picking about the Mitchell kid. Didn’t realize it was going to bring out so many emotions.

Oh as far as I know,the kid was coming until they decided to play in NC, doubt he would have moved anywhere. As far as the Tree growers house,only kid who lived there was the Tree Growers son.

28 minutes ago, pujo said:

Oh as far as I know,the kid was coming until they decided to play in NC, doubt he would have moved anywhere. As far as the Tree growers house,only kid who lived there was the Tree Growers son.

I know that’s way it was a JOKE!!! I forgot you take everything dead serious on this message board.

14 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I did! Now I'm finished and look! no fireworks! Not even any Snap Pops. I figured I'd see a  Hampton Recruiters thread started already :roflolk: 

I was thinking about getting a bunch of tiny houses charging $1 rent for families wanting to relocate to East TN. 

You did a really good job speaking at the board meeting yesterday for the county schools.