Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

18 hours ago, pujo said:

Good practice tonight, kids came to work. We'll never get the kinks out or get um in shape by Friday but you have to start somewhere. Think we'll be fine.

Playing team like Loudon is good for regular years but we physically were not ready got alot of kids banged up. Not going to be pretty fri!!I'm on vac in the Gulf East of two hurricanes my luck cant get better.lol

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Playing team like Loudon is good for regular years but we physically were not ready got alot of kids banged up. Not going to be pretty fri!!I'm on vac in the Gulf East of two hurricanes my luck cant get better.lol

Hate to hear that about the weather,can't enjoy anything like that. Iwas like you ,I didn't much think you could handle Louden ,especially right outta the gate. Doubt you have anything for Meigs either, Do think you'll be able to make a run in the playoffs if you can keep people healthy. My guess is ,Oneida and Coalfield could give you a scare. Shoot maybe even Midway.

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

Hate to hear that about the weather,can't enjoy anything like that. Iwas like you ,I didn't much think you could handle Louden ,especially right outta the gate. Doubt you have anything for Meigs either, Do think you'll be able to make a run in the playoffs if you can keep people healthy. My guess is ,Oneida and Coalfield could give you a scare. Shoot maybe even Midway.

Hampton non conference games might be harder than Greenbacks.

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

Shoot we got Cloudland twice and Uknocka. Get you some of that.

Another good post. I’m just glad we can pick and have little fun posting. Imagine being on a NC message board being mad because states around you are playing. I’m interested in seeing if we have any COVID cases after this weeks games in TN.Praying and hoping for the kids that it works out and it all goes smoothly so they can get to play in the state.I heard at the Daniel Boone game cars were parked everywhere for the CAK game.

Edited by Appvol