Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Very rarely do I ever predict a score, can't imagine it will be that bad. Cloudland is not nearly as young as you let on . Mostly Jr' s, a few seniors and 2 or 3 young kids. Just looking for a win.

Good post I was hoping you would see that I was picking. I’m glad that we are still playing. I’m excited to see what kind year your son has. 

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Good post I was hoping you would see that I was picking. I’m glad that we are still playing. I’m excited to see what kind year your son has. 

Youngun is just ready to play,wasn't varsity ready last year anyway. Boy has changed a TON.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Can’t wait to see him out there playing. Watching the Elizabethton game last night watching Cade made me think when they all played together in flag. 

They grow up fast, loved all my little flaggers back in the day,some good memories. QB from Science Hill last night was the kid we couldn't stop in the championship game. Sarah Diamonds kid. 

Just now, Appvol said:

That what I was telling my wife. Remembering that no could stop Rollins much then to. Hughes didn’t play youth football did he.

Can't remember either one in Flag but Rollins was a beast all the way up.  Just remember Hughes playing Baseball and Basketball. Was really good at both. He's actually the straw that stirs the drink for Lizzy. They are talented without him ,but he's on a different level than most.

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

That what I was telling my wife. Remembering that no could stop Rollins much then to. Hughes didn’t play youth football did he.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Can't remember either one in Flag but Rollins was a beast all the way up.  Just remember Hughes playing Baseball and Basketball. Was really good at both. He's actually the straw that stirs the drink for Lizzy. They are talented without him ,but he's on a different level than most.

Hughes played FB for me and Daniel. He's always been a stud