Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

I was thinking about getting a bunch of tiny houses charging $1 rent for families wanting to relocate to East TN. 

You did a really good job speaking at the board meeting yesterday for the county schools.

Recruiting has never been our strong suite.

Appreciate that,  we'll see how things go. I'm not too optimistic. 

14 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Recruiting has never been our strong suite.

Appreciate that,  we'll see how things go. I'm not too optimistic. 

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, its FOOOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLL TIME IN HAMPTON TENNNNNNNNNNNNN, will be playing Friday . Got a lot of work and we won't be ready but at least we are gonna get a start on getting ready.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, its FOOOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLL TIME IN HAMPTON TENNNNNNNNNNNNN, will be playing Friday . Got a lot of work and we won't be ready but at least we are gonna get a start on getting ready.

So TSSAA isn’t requiring 10 days of contact anymore?

6 minutes ago, Appvol said:

My son said that the games were still on. That means you will be able to make your 100-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!! post.

Very rarely do I ever predict a score, can't imagine it will be that bad. Cloudland is not nearly as young as you let on . Mostly Jr' s, a few seniors and 2 or 3 young kids. Just looking for a win.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Very rarely do I ever predict a score, can't imagine it will be that bad. Cloudland is not nearly as young as you let on . Mostly Jr' s, a few seniors and 2 or 3 young kids. Just looking for a win.

You fellers quit quarreling.  I'm just glad we're getting to play :grin: