Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

Just now, Appvol said:

I would rather play at HV especially for the fans. I heard they are splitting the gate. I would almost play both Cloudland games at Hampton and split the gate for both games.

We tried to move the York game to Oneida and split the gate with them because of their very strict attendance limitations. No luck. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Would make more room for fans.

I’m not a big mask person but we as fans and parents need to use some common sense do our part so these kids can get a full season. I will wear my mask and have my hand sanitizer. It would be nice to let as many people as you can to see the games. One day both schools might one.

11 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

TSSAA has approved the game on 9 days of pads  !! Now our ticket plan has to be approved by the superintendents office 

If this game is played this Saturday I may try and come if tickets arent limited. Check out some of the competition this year. You having a game under your belt will have an advantage over an opponent with no games played. Just saying.

3 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I’m not a big mask person but we as fans and parents need to use some common sense do our part so these kids can get a full season. I will wear my mask and have my hand sanitizer. It would be nice to let as many people as you can to see the games. One day both schools might one.

Highly doubt Teams with home games would split with Cloudland. I'm sure they would agree to those terms if it was a Cloudland Home game.

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

If this game is played this Saturday I may try and come if tickets arent limited. Check out some of the competition this year. You having a game under your belt will have an advantage over an opponent with no games played. Just saying.

I’m sure this is one reason we are trying to play Saturday. If we don’t Hampton would have a game in and Happy Valley wouldn’t since they play week 3. Cloudland bye is next week unless we find a game. Week 4 would of been our 1st of the year.

15 minutes ago, crow said:

We tried to move the York game to Oneida and split the gate with them because of their very strict attendance limitations. No luck. 

I read and read....I see nothing about 10-days of contact before the first game either....Makes me feel stupid 'cause I KNEW that was the case! The poster that posted that was a baseball fan and seemed to be from Happy Valley

8 minutes ago, Appvol said:

ME NEITHER! But I had a board member make that same point...But where does common sense really come in and where does "control" really start? If the CDC and AAP medical professionals are correct, kids are NOT spreaders of this virus, unlike they are with the flu. In each case where an outbreak happened within a child facility, it was always between adults.