Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

7 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Split the gate at both games? One in which we are home team already? I don't see that happening. I see splitting the gate for the game moved from Cland to Hampton if that was to happen.

You would get concessions for 2 games and more fans being able to buy tickets. Splitting a gate is just the tickets sold isn’t it. 

34 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I read and read....I see nothing about 10-days of contact before the first game either....Makes me feel stupid 'cause I KNEW that was the case! The poster that posted that was a baseball fan and seemed to be from Happy Valley

ME NEITHER! But I had a board member make that same point...But where does common sense really come in and where does "control" really start? If the CDC and AAP medical professionals are correct, kids are NOT spreaders of this virus, unlike they are with the flu. In each case where an outbreak happened within a child facility, it was always between adults. 

Adults are mostly who’s in the stands. In the stands are where the mask requirements are mostly aimed. Ya gotta have em on to get in. Seems a little shady to me to put one on just to get in then remove it after you’re in when we all know the requirement to attend. Doesn’t seem like very honest behavior. If anyone feels so strongly against wearing a mask then that is their choice. Maybe then not going to places that require them. Just gotta figure out what’s the more important issue to each of us but wearing one in and taking it off is not helping any teams chances of finishing the season. 

Edited by crow