The Tornadoes welcome the State Champs LC to Tornado Alley

Bigsw02

On 8/16/2020 at 6:19 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ-HXGIvXixnNKzocdxmm

The power of Dysheekie is strong Swo. She done put that black magic voodoo on your team. Strange things happen in that LC swamp. 

Lake Co has 2 very good running backs.And last years middle school qb is a freshman and UC will see him last 3 years.And middle school I hear has a stud.All I know is I heard a comment being thrown around that one was them was being compared to Jewel Flowers

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Lake Co has 2 very good running backs.And last years middle school qb is a freshman and UC will see him last 3 years.And middle school I hear has a stud.All I know is I heard a comment being thrown around that one was them was being compared to Jewel Flowers

We didn't get to play. LC was forced to cancel. We don't care about who or what LC has or had. Thank you

1 hour ago, Guidance1812 said:

Awe, buddy, you seem like you still sore from last year , it’s all good, most wouldn’t care if uc got washed down the Obion during the next flood 

That is crazy that you think UC should be washed down the Obion. Heck LC has been the eye sore of west Tennessee since it was established. If it wasn’t for you local government counting the inmates in the prison as residents y’all would even have a sonic

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tornado82 said:

That is crazy that you think UC should be washed down the Obion. Heck LC has been the eye sore of west Tennessee since it was established. If it wasn’t for you local government counting the inmates in the prison as residents y’all would even have a sonic

Another one, might I recommend a hot bath and a few ointments to sooth your pain.....

28 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

That's funny LC didn't play a freshmen or JV schedule last year. Nice try.