dresden

fredjones

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

So doesn’t that mean a win for those two teams, but not a loss for Dresden?

Actually for regular-season It's supposed to be no contest.

A motion also passed that any team not able to play a postseason contest because of COVID-19 would forfeit. Any regular-season games with that scenario would be considered no-contests

Now comes the gray area.Are they shutting down because of covid or are they shutting down as a precaution to covid??How do you interpret that??I would assume they would call it a Non contest myself.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Actually for regular-season It's supposed to be no contest.

A motion also passed that any team not able to play a postseason contest because of COVID-19 would forfeit. Any regular-season games with that scenario would be considered no-contests

Now comes the gray area.Are they shutting down because of covid or are they shutting down as a precaution to covid??How do you interpret that??I would assume they would call it a Non contest myself.

That's the same thing I mentioned in either the Hampton or Region 1 2A thread. There is a plan for having Covid and having to shut down and also different rule set for playoffs. There is no rule set for shutting down because Covid exists.

• Like 1