South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County (Captain Victory vs Chief Wattenbarger)

Southtowner

I went ahead and created us this website to talk about our upcoming game against those Sequatchie County Indians.  Or should I be most diplomatic and sensitive and say The Sequatchie County Football Team?  

Anyway,  I haven't a clue as to where Roy is laid up at the moment.   But the last I heard Roy and his Goat had a very busy and productive offseason.  So much so that he unmercifully and willfully over-worked the famous goat to complete exhaustion and rendered him totally and temporarily limp.  Rumor is Roy had to administer mouth to mouth resuscitation and get his goat fitted with medical hoof boots.  

I'm sure Roy is out there somewhere nursing the goat back to health and reading to him out of his Murphy Fair book.    Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

I don't know if we can get in if we go, IDK about Seq. this year, I know SP is pretty well loaded.  I know I'm not driving up there if we can't get in for sure. It's just so frustraiting!!! Sailor Man you do a good job but I like to watch the game more than listen, so this year maybe I'll have to listen to yall more. But, you do a great job!!! 

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I went ahead and created us this website to talk about our upcoming game against those Sequatchie County Indians.  Or should I be most diplomatic and sensitive and say The Sequatchie County Football Team?  

Anyway,  I haven't a clue as to where Roy is laid up at the moment.   But the last I heard Roy and his Goat had a very busy and productive offseason.  So much so that he unmercifully and willfully over-worked the famous goat to complete exhaustion and rendered him totally and temporarily limp.  Rumor is Roy had to administer mouth to mouth resuscitation and get his goat fitted with medical hoof boots.  

I'm sure Roy is out there somewhere nursing the goat back to health and reading to him out of his Murphy Fair book.    Thoughts?

Well, you are the substitute website maker so we'll allow this.

14 minutes ago, sportman said:

I don't know if we can get in if we go, IDK about Seq. this year, I know SP is pretty well loaded.  I know I'm not driving up there if we can't get in for sure. It's just so frustraiting!!! Sailor Man you do a good job but I like to watch the game more than listen, so this year maybe I'll have to listen to yall more. But, you do a great job!!! 

Thank you sir, but you don't have to lie to me to be my friend.  

And yes, I would say that everyone would rather have the chance to actually watch the game, this is going to be such a strange season.  I'm afraid that the games will have more of a scrimmage feel to them.  I wish that we could get some idea as to how crowds are going to be handled now so that no one does drive up to any game, like you are talking about, only to be turned away.  

37 minutes ago, sportman said:

From another media source:

Sequatchie County Game Information

The first game of the year, at Sequatchie County (in Dunlap), will be August 21st. There are no crowd limitations for this game and tickets will be sold at the gate. Everyone show up and support the Pirates.

We will update you on a weekly basis about the games.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, piratetom said:

The first game of the year, at Sequatchie County (in Dunlap), will be August 21st. There are no crowd limitations for this game and tickets will be sold at the gate. Everyone show up and support the Pirates.

Good info!  

33 minutes ago, piratetom said:

I hope alot of other schools follow suit.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

SP-49

SC-14

I'm giving SC 14 same reason I'm giving SP only 49 points... Will be some things to work out being first live action.. SP is loaded.. Everyone watch out for the Vic Revenge tour... 

I think it will take teams a couple weeks to get things figured out, even a loaded SP team. Pirates should squeak by in this one.

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

Thanks for the info!! We'll be there!! Good news!! That is the Good Lord willing should I say!!