H2O @ Gordonsville

H2Oman

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

If H2O gets the offense moving and the timing right on our spread offense, we very well could. I just fear without scrimmages and 7 on 7 work that they will be sluggish.

If that is indeed the case Gordy is talented enough to push us to a tight game, but they must be able to keep it a low scoring game. 

Games like this should be kept simple at best lol. At considering the lack of scrimmages and stuff we've had. My buddy just told me Refs will have suffered as well from not having scrimmages and the such. He said he thinks there could be some probable bad calls due to lack of training and experience in the off season.

31 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

It’s going to be hard for anyone to score that many points against H2O, but I think you could  right about this being a close game. 

theres defensive turnovers/scores, special teams etc. Gordonsville should be decent offensively. I still think u guys win. Just that it will be competitive for 4 quarters. 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Games like this should be kept simple at best lol. At considering the lack of scrimmages and stuff we've had. My buddy just told me Refs will have suffered as well from not having scrimmages and the such. He said he thinks there could be some probable bad calls due to lack of training and experience in the off season.

I can guarantee that if that's the case, the  Big Blue will claim every one of them will be against G-ville. 

7 hours ago, DTCSPORTS said:

Yes, we will have coverage of the game. www.dtc3.tv  

Here is a preview of the game from our website: https://dtc3.tv/2020/08/17/football-game-night-kicks-off-friday-night-at-watertown-high-school/

It would be great if you guys could get out to the H2O / TC game. I know you guys service area doesn’t cover TC, but I bet  with the limited tickets TC is allowing and all the interest state wide it would be the most viewed game you air this year!

20 hours ago, H2Oman said:

It would be great if you guys could get out to the H2O / TC game. I know you guys service area doesn’t cover TC, but I bet  with the limited tickets TC is allowing and all the interest state wide it would be the most viewed game you air this year!

I know it would be, and I wish we could. It comes down to connections for us, as we transfer our telecast over fiber optic internet connections that we have set up at all of our area schools. It will be another HUGE game again this year, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it's the first of two meetings between the two for the third straight year. 

3 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

D.i.r.t.y

Not really. I know most everybody on the coaching staff, and more than 1/2 of the good people on the south side, but I aint never heard any one say they got beat, or the other team was better. There is always some reason for a loss, usually refs or umps.

I've been to Basketball games where G-ville girls got beat. Everyone, between games, talked about how bad/sorry the refs were. G-ville won the boys game big.....Not a word about the same refs.  Them Big Blue glasses they got over there work.

33 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Not really. I know most everybody on the coaching staff, and more than 1/2 of the good people on the south side, but I aint never heard any one say they got beat, or the other team was better. There is always some reason for a loss, usually refs or umps.

I've been to Basketball games where G-ville girls got beat. Everyone, between games, talked about how bad/sorry the refs were. G-ville won the boys game big.....Not a word about the same refs.  Them Big Blue glasses they got over there work.

I thought you were talking about Carthage till I got to the second paragraph.