Week 1 Oak Ridge vs HVA

Elitesports4

1 hour ago, froshpop said:

Seriously, Willie?

Long time no see froshpop! What do you think was the best play of the game last night?

I can't decide but I am leaning toward the " from out of nowhere " Tarwater throws a bullet to Preston for another long TD. I should have been talking Tarwater up but just really didn't know much about him. He is a solid young player. We are blessed at QB.

To your question, YES I respect, like and am thankful for what Elitesports4 does for area kids. I was a teacher for 23 years and anybody who takes the time to give back to the youth is top notch. 

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Lol this thread...Some things never change around here. If there was no drama on an OR thread, it would definitely be a sign that the apocalypse was upon us. Buncha clowns!!

THANK GOD!  The only CoachT poster worse than me is back! Welcome Home Sweet and Sour!!!!

Just kidding. Glad your back. I've been trying to keep my nose clean but have gotten into some scrapes here and on other treads. Just call me WillieTheSpoon cuz I'm stirring the pot.

But Willie I think we are all tired of him tooting his horn for these kids. I don't care where a kid plays ball or for who, just so they get to play.  Doesn't matter to me if they are 5 star or like me and ride the pine. It's a great experience. 

Think it's time to move on to DB.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

14 minutes ago, bounder said:

Think it's time to move on to DB.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

YES bounder ! DB needs our full attention and the Grinders are going to give it to them. We will need for that saying to come true....you make the most improvement from game one to game two.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Ahh, a recent former Wildcat has joined the scene it seems. Welcome, Mr. Adams.

Thank you sir! I drove down from Illinois to watch a beat down, I loved every second of it from an aggressive $&@ offensive line, to the brick wall of a defense it was over all just a great game to watch and the guys seemed really into the game, this year will be a fun year especially if they get to finish it out 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Jadams44 said:

Thank you sir! I drove down from Illinois to watch a beat down, I loved every second of it from an aggressive $&@ offensive line, to the brick wall of a defense it was over all just a great game to watch and the guys seemed really into the game, this year will be a fun year especially if they get to finish it out 

I hope you’re right, my friend. You sure were a fun one to watch your whole career. I wish you the best in your collegiate journey.