Week 2: Oneida @ York

crow

I think YAI is squarely in the middle of rebuilding. I believe this is there second coach in as many years and they lost a lot to graduation in the last couple years to boot. We’re very inexperienced but I think we can get another win this week. 

9 minutes ago, crow said:

I think YAI is squarely in the middle of rebuilding. I believe this is there second coach in as many years and they lost a lot to graduation in the last couple years to boot. We’re very inexperienced but I think we can get another win this week. 

Oneida by 35

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

Crow you lucky enough to get a ticket? Only takin 80 something including coaches. 

Nope didn’t even try. Principal Harper told me they were only getting 82 tickets. 30 for essential personnel and 52 for nonessential. The 52 are for parents. I’d feel awful sitting there thinking I was the reason a parent or sibling or grandparent or something couldn’t get in. I might call the home school and try to swipe a home ticket though. They don’t know who I’m pulling for when I buy the sucker :ph34r:

Edited by crow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1