2A State Runner up travels to Greenback to take on the 1A State Runner up

orngnblk

59 minutes ago, TornadoLeadRecruiter said:

He might 1 more Yr and then I would say he is done. Going to be a hard cut this Yr lol

I thought it pretty neat he won states as a freshman going undefeated. Wonder how many undefeated 4 time state champions Tennessee has had in wrestling.

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I wasn’t far off last week but did expect Greenback to score a couple times running behind Jeffries. Without him they have little chance against Meigs and in the East in 1A. Pretty deflating for their team. I’m just keeping it real

Meigs 35

Greenback 7

Didn't pick SC over Sp?

30 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

Yes. Slow start was expected but I thought we looked pretty good. #5 was impressive. 
I think I’m gonna make the trip Friday. 

I think we did well overall once the jitters settled down. #5 maybe impressed me the most I guess considering his age. Hes pretty dang good for a sophomore and quick too.

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I think we did well overall once the jitters settled down. #5 maybe impressed me the most I guess considering his age. Hes pretty dang good for a sophomore and quick too.

I agree. Both running backs looked good for being so young. Carroll also ran the ball well.