2A State Runner up travels to Greenback to take on the 1A State Runner up

orngnblk

4 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I did that Kinfolk....Tired if hearing about So Pitt Pirates being so good and always losing. Same song different verse every year. This year looks wide open for y’all though. I’m just keeping it real

Let me see if I can keep it real . 11 trips to the show,5 gold balls, would make alot of teams happy. Last year I thought we had a chance but losing qb hurt. The other 3 years we did bout what we could. GB had the horses  those years. We have more horses in the stable this year as alot of teams are fixen to find out.

56 minutes ago, GbMan said:

Hey I need some help I trying to find the history of Meigs and Greenback through the years I have found up to 2000 but wanted to go further. If I could have some help I appreciate it. Imthayeti
O&B 

We played in 91 and 92 Cherokean just texted he will give me the wins and losses if any.lol

91 we won

92 we lost

In 09 they beat us 26-6

2010 we won cant remember that score-found it 35-7

They were in our region when it was 1A/2A in13 and 14

2013 we won 42-6 or 7

2014 we won 49-7 I think

Meigs back In the day before the was a very good football school produced some outstanding football players.My boys played 09 thru 13 We whipped them good before Fitz!

Edited by orngnblk

42 minutes ago, GbMan said:

Hey I need some help I trying to find the history of Meigs and Greenback through the years I have found up to 2000 but wanted to go further. If I could have some help I appreciate it. Imthayeti
O&B 

I texted the Cherokean he will know.If you ever have question about GB history HE is the man.Knows it all.

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We played in 91 and 92 Cherokean just texted he will give me the wins and losses if any.lol

91 we won

92 we lost

In 09 they beat us 26-6

2010 we won cant remember that score-found it 35-7

They were in our region when it was 1A/2A in13 and 14

2013 we won 42-6 or 7

2014 we won 49-7 I think

Meigs back In the day was a very good football school produced some outstanding football players we werent on their level at all.My boys played 09 thru 13 We whipped them good before Fitz!

Thank you I found up until 2000 but couldn’t find scores for anything earlier. 

5 hours ago, team69 said:

Let me see if I can keep it real . 11 trips to the show,5 gold balls, would make alot of teams happy. Last year I thought we had a chance but losing qb hurt. The other 3 years we did bout what we could. GB had the horses  those years. We have more horses in the stable this year as alot of teams are fixen to find out.

Nah kinfolk y’all choked in 2018 against Whitwell and last year against Greenback! I’m just keeping it real

14 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Nah kinfolk y’all choked in 2018 against Whitwell and last year against Greenback! I’m just keeping it real

I agree. No excuses. Had both beat. Needed one first down and couldn't get the job done against both. 
Im going with Meigs by 14 in this one.

1 minute ago, powerp said:

I agree. No excuses. Had both beat. Needed one first down and couldn't get the job done against both. 
Im going with Meigs by 14 in this one.

We had a little to do with that.You all couldnt stop Willis.we were also better on 4th downs than you guys.Two real good teams.

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We had a little to do with that.You all couldnt stop Willis.we were also better on 4th downs than you guys.Two real good teams.

Difference kinfolk was y’all kept going to Willis. So Pitt stopped running the QB play. That cat is still running up there if they keep running it. No offense but GB had better coaching. So Pitt is bad in close playoff games. That’s why I still picked y’all to represent East again prior to Jeffries leaving. I’m just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums