Gordonsville @ Smith County

croz6110

Gordy is better than Smith County but both of these teams are very average. Not much speed on field. Gordonsville has a good back but they have no passing game whatsoever. Smith county got blown out by macon county last week who just barely beat Westmoreland by a score last night according to unapproved website. Still early in year. 

1 minute ago, Pirate1999 said:

Gordy is better than Smith County but both of these teams are very average. Not much speed on field. Gordonsville has a good back but they have no passing game whatsoever. Smith county got blown out by macon county last week who just barely beat Westmoreland by a score last night according to unapproved website. Still early in year. 

you are correct sir.....

In my opinion its Gordonsville playing host to Clay County on September 18 and that game will most likely determine who will host the quarterfinals.  I know there's a lot of football between now and then,  well,  let's hope and pray there's a lot of football between now and then and I'll leave it at that.

But that's the way I see this region shaking out.  

Moving on to week 3 yall.

Good luck.