Dresden @ Lake Co

mrbigster

9 minutes ago, shockernation said:

How can I follow this meeting? It’s kinda important in LC

You can go to the Weakley County School Board website & scroll down to the calendar of events. Click on the school board meeting zoom link. The website says it starts at 5 but when I logged on it says meeting will begin at 6. 

9 minutes ago, GOCHARGERS said:

This meeting is important to us all in Weakley Co. also. Anything at this point could happen with the way things have gone the past few months. We've all heard the rumors but what I've also heard is this is a regular meeting not a meeting to stop football. 

No one said it was a meeting to stop football. Obviously it’s a regularly scheduled meeting. It’s about the agenda & the issues being discussed/voted on within this meeting. Rumors have been that one of those topics to be discussed will be to shut down the remainder of the season. 

1 hour ago, mamabear37 said:

No one said it was a meeting to stop football. Obviously it’s a regularly scheduled meeting. It’s about the agenda & the issues being discussed/voted on within this meeting. Rumors have been that one of those topics to be discussed will be to shut down the remainder of the season. 

I like your style, you are an honorary falcon in my book!!