Moore Co @ Cornersville

6 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

That was hilarious. Is that the kid that’s a sophomore? If so, he has some potential. 

He's a junior. #7 is a sophomore and is very good already.

Another suggestion for their speed is defensive back. Not sure what #7 and #11 from Eagleville run in the 40 but it is fast enough to get wide open on every deep throw. 

12 minutes ago, dawgswin said:

Oh so y’all have multiple kids at a 1A school faster than Jerry rice? I don’t think y’all realize how fast 4.5 is. Y’all may have a few 4.8 kids but not 4.5 let’s be real.

Tell that to the laser timer. They were clocked at some showcase combines. Not out of the ordinary for a 1A school. When I played we had at least 6 kids running 4.5 and 2 in the 4.4s. 

Just now, Oleskooly said:

Lol. I noticed that too. 

How good was Cascade? Just beating them 15-0 is the only reason I can't decide who to pick in this game. You can throw the Unionville games out and Eagleville didn't have their best offensive and defensive player last week so it's hard to judge on how good each team really is. 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

How good was Cascade? Just beating them 15-0 is the only reason I can't decide who to pick in this game. You can throw the Unionville games out and Eagleville didn't have their best offensive and defensive player last week so it's hard to judge on how good each team really is. 

Not good. Moore County has put in a new offense and it was their first live action. MC has the nastiest defense I’ve seen in years. They should get even better with experience. 

19 minutes ago, Salem said:

Honesty thought they were not good at all. I believe we turned the ball over 6 times. 

23 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

Not good. Moore County has put in a new offense and it was their first live action. MC has the nastiest defense I’ve seen in years. They should get even better with experience. 

Must have missed Cornersville defense 2 years ago, when we didn’t allow a point for first 11 games. 

15 minutes ago, dawgswin said:

Must have missed Cornersville defense 2 years ago, when we didn’t allow a point for first 11 games. 

I think he was referring to nastiest defense he has seen at Moore Co. I am not going to get in a pissing match with yall, looks like yall have enough fun with that with the general.We will strap up and see who is best on Friday. I can assure you, you have not seen a group come from the Holler as good as this group in years. This group also remembers the game you guys insisted we play their freshman year in the flood. I believe we had somewhat of a passing game then as well. But again nothing like what you will see this year