2A Yeti poll

Yeti

47 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Exciting games in that region this year. Should make playoffs interesting between your 2 regions as well. Especially if Marion or Bledsoe runs the table in their own region.

We will take it one week at a time. Got to get past Grundy then Sequatchie comes to town for a big rivalry that has been dominated by them for several years. Stay healthy and consistent is the key. 

4 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

1. Peabody 

2. Meigs 

3. Lewis 

4. H2O 

5. McKenzie 

6. Bledsoe

7. Trousdale

8. Oneida 

9. Marion

10. Tyner

Trousdale has another really tough game coming up this Friday. I think is why they do so good in the playoffs man their schedule is tough!! 

Marion has a extremely tough game this coming Friday and if they play South Pittsburgh close then I would say they are deserving of being a top ten team. 

Oneida we will find out how good they really are when they face Meigs in the up coming weeks.

Bledsoe with a very impressive win over Tyner.

McKenzie held their own against the Champs and thats with a new QB!! When he get settled in watch out  for this team. 

H20 with a great win over a tough Yellowjacket team. 

Lewis is still rolling. 

Peabody and Meigs well that’s all that needs to be said about them!

Are you talking about mckenzie ?  they played 2 different qbs roatating then in and out. 

we are starting a new qb too which is a sophomore. He is good by the end of the season he will be even better. 

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Not certain myself of my list even albeit I like yours just as much.

Great post Vandy. I believe Lewis is improved over last year for sure

Peabody not alot to say, #1 preseason and proved it in two different competitive games this far.

Meigs has played a pretty easy schedule this far. Not sure were not #2 but then again alot of good teams have played much harder games. I'll keep us at #2 for now

Lewis is improved over last years team I believe but squeaked by Riverside if Lewis is #3 Maybe Riverside is also top 10? Hard to tell.

H2O is definitely top 5 material and may be deserving of #2 considering considering their strength of schedule and success. Lost a close game to nolensville which is very respectable.

McKenzie definitely improved over last year. If Peabody is as good as Sonny Moores ranking says then playing them close is enough for a top 10 ranking alone.

Bledsoe ended a 19 game losing streak against Tyner. Ranked or not that program has to be on cloud 9. If they beat Marion and undefeated in the region. Probably a top 5 team. 

Trousdale is having a hard problem with injuries that's what I've gathered from their threads. End of season if healthy should make a decent run and probably back to sweet land of H2O as I'm pretty sure that region already has its winner.

Oneida is always a tough team and will get better as the season progresses. I'm not sure I shouldn't have replaced them with Rockwood though considering the score difference between both of them and Oliver Springs Oneida 14-6 and Rockwood 35-8. Rockwoods hard to tell. They both play each other before we get to play them. 

Marion I believe will play South Pitt to a closer game than most think. This game will greatly improve both programs. At a guess I'd say South Pitt wins by 21 or so though. This region has 3 pretty good teams in it. Marion in 17 Upset Trousdale in the playoffs. Never know how good that team can be on a given night and now with a seemingly better coach.

Tyner always a good team was really surprised at the lopsided score at Bledsoe. I did pick Bledsoe as a sleeper this year though. They are awake now.

Rockwood, Tyner, and Oneida not sure which I'd pick if I had too at this point for 10th

Anyhow just for fun folks take no offense. Again You West Tn. Folks make your case. This year I just feel the East has a few better teams than the West does. 

Mckenzie is better overall compared to last year. I seen some coaching mistakes on mckenzie’s side. I do think they are a top 10 team I’m not sure about top 5. I don’t know about enough about the other teams 

our offensive line manhandled them. If Peabody didn’t have the mental mistakes we had and the refs would have stayed out of the game Peabody would have won by 3-4 touchdowns. we scored 3 times on one drive with 2 of them being called back. 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Mckenzie is better overall compared to last year. I seen some coaching mistakes on mckenzie’s side. I do think they are a top 10 team I’m not sure about top 5. I don’t know about enough about the other teams 

our offensive line manhandled them. If Peabody didn’t have the mental mistakes we had and the refs would have stayed out of the game Peabody would have won by 3-4 touchdowns. we scored 3 times on one drive with 2 of them being called back. 

I agree. No disrespect to them, they have a good squad. Peabody was laying the lumber all night to McKenzie. Peabody had holes for the RB all night. When #13 Bakersfield hit that boy on kickoff that was it for the Rebels lol. I hope that kid is alright that was a huge hit stick

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

I agree. No disrespect to them, they have a good squad. Peabody was laying the lumber all night to McKenzie. Peabody had holes for the RB all night. When #13 Bakersfield hit that boy on kickoff that was it for the Rebels lol. I hope that kid is alright that was a huge hit stick

Baskerville    Yeah I watched it again online and it was shoulder to chest. I originally thought it was helmet to helmet. He is a heck of a defensive end 

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Baskerville    Yeah I watched it again online and it was shoulder to chest. I originally thought it was helmet to helmet. He is a heck of a defensive end 

Oops lol, I will for sure know his name now. He is a heck of an athlete, and has great speed for a D end. His pass rush abilities are lethal. 

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

1. Peabody 

2. Meigs 

3. Lewis 

4. H2O 

5. McKenzie 

6. Bledsoe

7. Trousdale

8. Oneida 

9. Marion

10. Tyner

Oneida we will find out how good they really are when they face Meigs in the up coming weeks.

Been telling y’all for weeks now we’re not a top 10 team yet. Maybe we will be by playoffs maybe not. We had to fill 19 of 22 starting positions and we’re just 2 games in. Way to early for us to be in the conversation. 

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

We did have a few mental lapsed but overall I guys played well under the circumstances

6 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

We did have a few mental lapsed but overall I guys played well under the circumstances

I told you my opinion at the game,I played and I woulda been hard pressed not to loose my cool,It killed me when Allen Jones smacked that refs booty !!!!!! But he was the only one calling it fair ,so he earned him a atta boy smack!!!!

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

I told you my opinion at the game,I played and I woulda been hard pressed not to loose my cool,It killed me when Allen Jones smacked that refs booty !!!!!! But he was the only one calling it fair ,so he earned him a atta boy smack!!!!

That's a good analogy.  There was a least one decent ref.  London said let's go and got penalized for football talk.  He was not taunting.  He was not in anyone's face.  He just made a great tackle which gave us a 3 and out.  EW and I do know his name but to protect the GUILTY. I will use initials only, made so many bone head calls.  He has a authority complex.  

20 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

That's a good analogy.  There was a least one decent ref.  London said let's go and got penalized for football talk.  He was not taunting.  He was not in anyone's face.  He just made a great tackle which gave us a 3 and out.  EW and I do know his name but to protect the GUILTY. I will use initials only, made so many bone head calls.  He has a authority complex.  

I was wondering what he said and if that’s all that was said it was a ridiculous call. They are high school kids let them play the game