Oliver Springs @ Rockwood. (Thur)

bananas10

48 minutes ago, pujo said:

My opinion is not a good one, do think it'll be a good game.

i would say OS takes this one by a touchdown or so. After watching Rockwood play Sweetwater on Friday i'm just not very confident they'll be able to stop OS. Once Sweetwater stopped the run the Tigers really had no answer and that put them behind the 8 ball for the rest of the night. Coach Webb will get the boys turned around and they'll get better as the season progresses but it won't be enough to beat OS come Thursday night. 

8 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

i would say OS takes this one by a touchdown or so. After watching Rockwood play Sweetwater on Friday i'm just not very confident they'll be able to stop OS. Once Sweetwater stopped the run the Tigers really had no answer and that put them behind the 8 ball for the rest of the night. Coach Webb will get the boys turned around and they'll get better as the season progresses but it won't be enough to beat OS come Thursday night. 

I'm betting Sweetwater is a whole lot better than OS

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pujo said:

I'm betting Sweetwater is a whole lot better than OS

I was really impressed with Sweetwater, had the best passing game I'd seen since Greenback last year. They had a fairly good run defense as well. Havent seen OS or Rockwood play to give guess on the winner. Wonder if Rockwood is limiting tickets this year.

57 minutes ago, wpasi said:

My Tigers sucked the other night. OZ will be tough but the Tigers will come with a belly full of fire I'm sure of it.

Tigers 21

Cat's 9

Love those Tigers!

I always enjoy your enthusiasm about your tigers!Would you please as crow did give us a breakdown of this game if you get to go.We are not seeing much out there this year other than the good local fan base that actually know what they are talking about.Thx wpasi!Good luck to the Tigers I miss this game it was usually a very physical test for us.