Westview vs McNairy Co

GOCHARGERS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

"you can’t stop an offense that’s rolling like Westview."

You know, last year Westview rolled into Covington averaging over 50 points a game. As I recall, they only scored 7 in that contest and had a hard time doing that. So, to say you can't stop their offense is kind of a stretch. I'm not gonna tell you that this year's McNairy D can do what Covington did, but they played pretty well in spots against us last year.

And, if my memory serves me right, Covington put up something North of 50 on Westview's defense. 

When you have a new coach that played quarterback in Martin, and have a quarterback that now has two years of playing high school football under his belt. With a defense that feels good about themselves, you cannot sit there and tell me that McNairy (who hasn’t showed up in their two games), is favored or slightly favored...

19 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

When did McNairy start playing in a pasture?

Same. I thought McNairy had a pretty nice facility. No, it is not the nicest in the state but certainly very serviceable.  

I was at Union City's Field last week and they take the crown for me as far as real grass goes. It was less that 1 inch tall and looked like fresh laid carpet!  

56 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Same. I thought McNairy had a pretty nice facility. No, it is not the nicest in the state but certainly very serviceable.  

I was at Union City's Field last week and they take the crown for me as far as real grass goes. It was less that 1 inch tall and looked like fresh laid carpet!  

I thought it was a little better than a pasture myself. O well may have to go up early Friday and throw the patties out of the pasture before game time. Lol

3 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

So is McNairy (who scored 6 points all year) going to score 35 on Westview?

With Westviews defensive track record it is possible. And let’s be real. They have played Hardin Co and Peabody. Probably the best 2 teams in West Tn this year. Lots of teams wouldn’t even have scored the 6. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

I thought it was a little better than a pasture myself. O well may have to go up early Friday and throw the patties out of the pasture before game time. Lol

OK, you guys need to lay off the pasture talk. You're risking copyright infringement when referring to a football facility as a pasture anywhere but here at Tha' Hill... heck, we even built a fence at the north endzone and bought some cows.

5 hours ago, tradertwo said:

OK, you guys need to lay off the pasture talk. You're risking copyright infringement when referring to a football facility as a pasture anywhere but here at Tha' Hill... heck, we even built a fence at the north endzone and bought some cows.

I have a few sheep if you want to put in there? I would delight me, I'd like to get rid of them.