GREEN WAVE VS GREEN HILL

thegreatone36

6 hours ago, runninblind said:

Tend to agree .My understanding Laverne has a very good Tail back ! 27-7  seems they were competitive ! 

Work with Ray Banner’s father ( TB for La Vergne) and said the his kid has rushed for well over 500 yards in two games averaging over 8 yards a carry. Pretty impressive kid!

1 hour ago, GBEAR85 said:

Green Wave - 55

Green Nill - 0

Basketball season cant get to Lebanon Rd fast enough.

Complete hater!! Ridiculous to post this junk about a brand new school and football program. Embarrassing look for Mt. Juliet having all these haters continually bash a brand new school! All of you should be banned from posting again. Pathetic!

10 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Complete hater!! Ridiculous to post this junk about a brand new school and football program. Embarrassing look for Mt. Juliet having all these haters continually bash a brand new school! All of you should be banned from posting again. Pathetic!

You are the highlight of my last two days. It’s comical to think you said you’re not affiliated with the Green Spill program but yet your panties are all up in a wad over some harmless banter. Better yet, all over some straight up FACTS! Coach lazy boy Crouch will have those boys ready though....

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

23 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You are the highlight of my last two days. It’s comical to think you said you’re not affiliated with the Green Spill program but yet your panties are all up in a wad over some harmless banter. Better yet, all over some straight up FACTS! Coach lazy boy Crouch will have those boys ready though....

Lazy boy? why you say this?

30 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Hey guy. I'm entitled to my fairly accurate opinion. If you don't like it, I don't really care. Not bashing anyone. Again. 

Gallatin - 55

Green Hill - nill

And if its not, its only because the Green Wave decides to call off the dogs. 

If I offend you, I deeply don't give a crap.